chapter two🥳‼️

"Oh, sorry!"  I stammered, looking up at the man. He had blonde hair, grey eyes, and a sharp short of chin. He looked like he was angry.

His face softened as he measured me. "Its–its okay. Are you new?"

"Oh, yes, how did you know?" I stood back up, clutching Minou.

"You sound French."

"I'm not."

"Are you sure?"

I laughed. "Of course. I know where I was born! I went to Beauxbatons until now, is all."

"Hogwarts not good enough for you?"

I paused. Hogwarts was... complicated. Even know, I question going. But I was relying on my heart. Just as I had three years ago. "I went for three days in first year and decided that Beauxbatons would be better."

We were walking now, I realized. Towards his compartment, maybe?

"Ah. What's your name?"

I had to be careful. If he knew I was a Potter all hell would break lose. Like it had in first year.

"My name is Lilith."

"I'm Draco."

"Like the Dragon?"

"Shut up."

I laughed, and, eventually, he joined in.
"Would you like to meet my friends?"

"Oh, yes. I have none."

He scoffed. "Your too nice to not have a friend."

"Sure."

We entered his compartment.

A girl with a slightly upturned nose and a black bob sat beside another girl with long, blonde hair who looked like a angel. Three boys sat across from them. One was dark skinned and bald(he had a buzz cut.) It made me laugh. The other two looked quite similar, to me. Both had curly hair and similar face shapes. Except one had lighter hair while the other had darker.

They all went silent and stared at me.

"This is Lilith." Draco said.

"Hi."

"Um...Draco? Are we sure that's not a Weasly?" Asked the girl with the bob.

Draco scoffed. "She's French, Pansy."

Pansy raised a eyebrow.
"Okay..."

"I don't care if she's a Weasley." The dark haired boy said. "She's hot."

I flushed and Draco held up the finger to him.

"Right. Lilith, the horny one is Mattheo. The quiet one over there is Theo. Blondie is Daphne, baldie is Blaise, and the loud one is Pansy."

"...Hi." I repeated. Suddenly, Pansy grabbed my hand and pulled be down to sit between her and Daphne.

"We were just discussing how we needed another girl in the group."

"Good thing I ran into him, then, oui?"

Daphne smiled. "It's good to see a ginger than isn't a Weasley, honestly."

I frowned. Did everyone just hate the Weasleys here or?

"What's wrong with being a Weasley?" I asked.

"Don't tell me you really are one." Pansy begged.

"No! I'm not."

"Good."

I felt a vibration from my phone and opened it.

Shit. I forgot about Harry.