chapter five 😵‍💫‼️

thegirlwhocries_

caption: so guess who just introduce d the slytherin girls to makeup 🤞🤞likes: 69comments:

likes: 69
comments:

pantsy_: stop the photo of me
- replies
      thegirlwhocries_: so u look like a whole goddess I don't want to hear a word from u.
    - more ↓

greenass_: the way we just met and are already bsfs 🥱🥱🔥🔥
  - replies
         thegirlwhocries_: NO LITERALLT
      - more ↓

- more comments ↓...

------------------------------------------------------

                     THE trio 🤞🤞🤞

billius: so we gonna talk
about the sorting or??

                                   hazza p: I warned her
                                ron. she just didn't listen

heroin: Just because
Lilith wasnt sorted into
the same house as you
doesn't mean shes evil.

                                    hazza p: she got sort
                                    ed into slytherin.
billius: shes evil.

                                    hazza p: she's acting
                                  so weird. she was so
                                  brave when we were
                                  kids. she IS a Gryffindor.

heroin: Just because
someone acts a way when
they are younger doesn't
mean they are still that way
when they get older, Harry.
You and Ronald are both
being ridiculous. Lilith is
one of the only
family you have left and
you barely have even
mentioned her these past
few years! And the minute
she gets sorted into
what you and Ronald believe
to be the wrong house,
you abandon her? That
is cowardly.

billius: you don't
understand, mione.
you haven't
talked to her in person.

                                  hazza p: and didn't u
                                 hear what the twins told  
                                 me she said? and she
                                was sitting with Malfoy.

heroin: your both
being ridiculous.    

                   heroin is offline. 

billius: ...

                    billius is offline.

                                                    hazza p: bro.

                   hazza p is offline.                         

------------------------------------------------------

Lilith:

I was sitting in the Great Hall, beside Daphne and Pansy, when I noticed the same greasy haired professor staring at me.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Oh, him?" Theo scoffed. "Professor Snape. Why?"

"He's like, glaring at me."

"That's just Snape for you." Draco snorted.

Just before breakfast ended, that same professor was passing out our schedules. When he read my name he actually grimaced...like erm dude you are like 30 something what did I do to you??

Anyways, I took my schedule from him and he said, "I hope you are not as unfortunate of a brewer as your brother, Miss Potter." He sent one last disdainful look my way and went back to handing out the schedules.

Draco was standing beside me, and turned.  "Wow. Snape hates you."

"What? Why?" I demanded, narrowing my eyes.

"Who knows?" Blaise scoffed. "Let me see your schedule."

And so, after seeing who had the same classes as me, we set off to the first class of the day. Transfiguration.

It was honestly really easy. Infact, I was like a whole year ahead. Professor McGonagall seemed surprised.

"I am aware you are from Beauxbatons, Miss Potter, but surely you are not an entire year ahead of the Hogwarts curriculum?"

I suppressed my smile, keeping on a cool look of disinterest I had practiced in the mirror. "Only in Transfiguration, Professor. I was able to take accelerated courses offered there, for honors students."

Professor McGonagall seemed shocked at my response. "Well you won't be getting those at Hogwarts. I suppose you may as well just do the fourth year work now, and then next year...well, yes, here, allow me to get you a fourth year textbook."

And so I spent transfiguration reading the textbook. That was it. It was boring as hell and I nearly fell asleep, until Pansy and Blaise got the assignment done and we spent the rest of the class talking.

After that class we had Charms, which was alright. The little troll teacher guy seemed pretty cool. I thought it was funny he was named Professor Flitwick because most of Charms is flicking...or flitting your wand.

laugh.

Harry sent me a lot of meaningful glances that I very much ignored, loudly talking to Mattheo to which he seemed disgusted.
Fuck him.

"So, Lils...what's your number?" He asked.

I scoffed. "You aren't subtle at all, Riddle."

"Not for me- well, a little for me, but mostly so I can add you to the group chat."

"Oh! Here, let me write it on this bit of parchment then."

I wrote it down and handed it to him, and just then Flitwick dismissed us. I hurried to gather my things, and we-me, Mattheo, Pansy, Daphne, Draco, Theo, and Blaise-all walked out together. Very cooly, might I add.

After that class we had a free block where they gave me a tour of Hogwarts. Then we had lunch.

Lunch was uneventful, and honestly boring.

But then came Potions.

------------------------------------------------------
a/n: so sorry I haven't updated in like a month, my phone got ran over lol!! but I'm back and better then ever!! expect semi-regular updates after this

- this chapter is unedited.