Chapter 2

Narrator pov

It felt like forever until the plane finally landed.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"We arrived to Paldea" the flight attendant announced.

Everyone began cheering while I held the incubator that was holding my pokemon egg in tight, I felt nervous and a little excited. After getting off the plane and got my bags, I walked out of the plane that was showing me how to get to Cabo Poco.

"It looks like Cabo Poco isn't to far from here"

I looked around and was amazed at how different Paldea was.

"Wow, Paldea is a whole lot different than Galar" I thought to myself.

~~~~

Narrator pov

While walking, Juliana was holding her pokemon egg and was in deep thought. She felt sad because today was supposed to be her starting her journey as a pokemon trainer with her friends, but nope, she moved and would probably travel alone with her pokemon and enjoy all her cooking with them.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"I just don't understand why out of the blue, mom wants me to come live with her since I haven't heard from her for ten years after she and dad divorced, and dad wanted me to come live here and not with him, I don't care if he never had time for me, I loved Galar and my friends, but oh well, my parents never let me make my own decisions" I thought to myself in anger.

But I took a deep breath, I had to calm down since I didn't want to be rude to mom, even if she hasn't been there for me since i was six.

"Maybe living here with mom will be better, I hope she'll let me make my own decisions, and not do stuff for me without my saying, fingers crossed"

I looked at my pokemon egg and a smile finally grew on my face.

"I can't wait to see what you hatch into, no matter what you are, we'll be best friends, I promise" I hugged the incubator gently.

Finally, I arrived to Cabo Poco and I was amazed at how beautiful it was.

"Wow" I gasped quietly while looking around in amazement.

I took my phone out and saw that mom's house was really close so I was almost there. After a few minutes of walking, I finally arrived to my destination, I was amazed at how beautiful her house was.

 After a few minutes of walking, I finally arrived to my destination, I was amazed at how beautiful her house was

"Wow" I gasped.

I slowly walked up to the door and took a deep breath, then rang the doorbell. While waiting for mom to answer, I felt my heart pound fast because I was feeling nervous of seeing her after ten years, I can't help but wonder if she thinks about me everyday ever since she and dad divorced.