Chapter 48

Juliana pov

"Hello"

"Juliana, it's me"

"Hi Cassiopeia"

"Did Ortega hand over his star badge to you?"

"Yes" I nodded.

"I see, with no boss in the ruchbah  squad, it's finished for good"

"That's great to hear" I smiled.

Cassiopeia didn't respond, instead he was silent for a while.

"Even Ortega" Cassiopeia mumbled.

"Cassiopeia, you okay?" I ask in concern.

"Oh I'm sorry, but anyway we're almost done, just one more boss left"

"Which is the fighting type one right?"

"Correct, but the operation's been a huge success thanks to you Juliana"

"I'm happy to help" I smiled softly.

"And Clive has also performed admirably as your support"

"I agree" I nodded.

"I remember him saying that you're acquaintances, have you known each other long?"

My eyes widen at Cassiopeia's question, but I answered anyway.

"For a while now"

"He clearly is a reliable friend, he kinda reminds me of the gang back then"

"What gang?" I ask in curiosity.

"As you know, team star was formed by a group of students who were being bullied at school"

"Yes, I know that"

"Shortly after forming the team, these students none other then the squad bosses themselves confronted their bullies"

That's what Mr Harrington mentioned before.

"The outcome was a resounding victory for team star, though you could hardly call it a contest, but the bullies didn't put up a fight, they all bolted from battle the first chance they got scared of team star, the bullies then dropped out of school one after another"

That's what Mr Harrington mentioned as well.

"And team star ended up the villains of the story" Cassiopeia finished.

I was silent because I didn't know what to say.

"But forget I mentioned this, my supply unit will be along soon"

Then Cassiopeia hung up and I saw Penny.

"Hi Juliana, it's me again" Penny greeted shyly.

"Hi Penny, good to see you" I smiled big.

Out of nowhere, Miraidon came out of it's pokeball and like before, it started to lick Penny in the face again.

"Ahh, stay in your pokeball for once will ya"

"Miraidon, quit that" I commanded.

It took a while until Miraidon fell asleep and me and Penny continued talking, I was telling her about what had happened and what I learnt.

"Wow, team star went through all that?"

"Yeah, it's so sad that kids from school we're so mean to them that they turned into team star just to defend themselves, I can't help but feel sorry for them" I frowned.

"I agree, all they wanted was the bullies to go away but in the end, they became the bad guys in everyone's eyes"

"It's terrible"