7. Easy requirements

"Hello?"

"Hello!" exclaims Hoseok shaking his hand. Jungkook advances to the entrance of the room, where the nurse enters and searches through the keys, which one to use in order to free him. "We did some... stuff outside and well, within reason, we're at riot time."

"Define that." asks Jungkook. He thanks quietly and rubs his wrists. His skin battered from so much contact. Hoseok shakes his head.

"I'd better tell you on the way and you'd better keep that mini pillow, so you'll bite something. I know you're going to get unbearable as usual."

Jungkook squints his eyes. What a way to put it .

. . .

"And what do you guys think you're doing here? You're not allowed-"

The doctor raises her hands, walking step by step away from Namjoon who threatens her with a huge knife. She slowly walks out of the place, where the nurse is still doing her part and they patiently waiting for her to finish. Jungkook like a scolded child all the way to the back, in a corner, avoiding any outburst of anger that may come.

"You are not allowed to inseminate anyone and here we are." mentions Namjoon acidly and she twitches her jaw.

"How's it going?" asks Taehyung worriedly.

"It's ready." she announces taking off her gloves. She closes the plastic bag and holds it out to Taehyung. For being only a week and a day old, it's really big.

He doesn't know how he could possibly grow so fast. Taehyung is not even able to understand how Jimin has a uterus again. It's one anomaly after another that he won't bother to discover. They are both aghast that the small mass, barely five centimeters long, is moving.

"Yo... you know medicine I-Is that suppose to happen?" he asks grabbing it with barely two fingers. "T-tell me no, please, I beg you."

"You shouldn't! It's not even alive yet! It's...!"

Taehyung throws him to the ground and kicks him several times with all his might. Jin takes it upon himself to fix Jimin and make sure there's no morphine entering his system anymore. Jungkook gets up and walks out, peeking outside where Namjoon is still threatening the doctor.

"That's it. We killed the plague" Jungkook informs and the doctor mutters a curse. "Did we burn everything already?"

"No" Namjoon backs away. "We wait for the General to come, give him an easy list of demands and see if this looks as good with his head doc so happy."

The only thing he can rely on is that the military and that department get along very badly. Therefore, he has the man on his side. With any luck, it will be more beneficial than he himself has in mind.

It takes him about two hours to arrive, the same time it takes Jimin to wake up. His muddy mind is unable to stay calm once he regains consciousness and upon seeing himself free, he tries to run and hide in a corner. Watch his back, prevent them from coming after him.

Jungkook keeps him lying on the bed, forcing him to look at him and convince him that everything is fine. "I-it's... it's always... it's always okay... n-no... I can't..."

"Easy baby, everything is fine." whispers Namjoon stroking his hair. The nurse checks him: eyes dilated to the extreme, pulse through the roof. They help him sit up to keep him from feeling so vulnerable, even restrained to keep him from accidentally trying to escape or hurt someone.

"You're... fine" Jungkook emphasizes a little at a time. Namjoon parts and walks out of the padded room. "You're... very... fine" He grabs his face and Jimin looks him in the eyes. "It's...not...going...to...happen...anything" He smiles softly and caresses his cheeks. Jimin starts to sob. His face reddens, his eyes water. "You're... fine. You're fine." concludes in a whisper and Jimin whimpers.