Ch.1 Shizu, Nana

Far away in a land, a baby princess was born. It was said she had a powerful magic deep inside sleeping within her. Her parents knew she would have a dangerous life, as long as the evil Kono still lived. So the King and Queen snuck out of the castle and left their daughter in front of the doors of a balley school, Salisbury Academy.
Time skip to morning~ sensei's point of view~

*yawn* "That was a good sleep" I said while stretching. *muffled cries* "Huh? What is that noise?" I said while getting up from my bed and walking to the door. The closer I got to the door the cries started to get louder. As I opened the door the cries became clear. I then recognised the cries as a baby's cry. I looked towards the center of the school and saw a baby ,covered in a blanket, in a basket. My eyes widened. I then ran towards the baby and looked around for any sign of its parents. When I saw noone around I picked up the baby and started rocking and shushing it. A while later the baby stopped crying.
"Well, hello cutie~" I cooed. The baby opened her eyes and looked up at me with curiosity in her beautiful light orange eyes. " I'm guessing you are wondering who I am. Well, to answer your question, I am Mr. Shizu. Shizu, Togai. Also, from now on your new father, and i'm going to take good care of you." I smiled at the baby in my arms.
The baby then smiled such a cute smile that I could die, while reaching towards me. I then walked into my home with my baby daughter in my arms saying, "I'm going to call you Shizu, Nana."
(A.N. if your thinking that I put my username on purpose your wrong. I just put that name because I as you can see I love that name.) ~Time skip to when Nana is 5 years-old~ still sensei's p.o.v.
" Nana, get back here!!!!!" I yelled while chasing her around the house. A 3 minutes later Nana hid. While I was walking around the house I hears giggles coming from below the table. I lifted up the table cloth and said, " I found you~" while smirking. Nana was going to get away before I grabbed her, pulled her out from under the table, stood up, and held her out. " I got you Nana~" I said smiling. "You found me papa~" she said cutely.
" Yes I did. Now lets go get ready to eat." I told her. She nodded, while smiling, and we walk to the bathroom to wash up.
When we finished eating Nana asked if we can go outside. I told her 'yea'. After washing and putting away the dishes we got ready to go outside.
After we both got ready we went outside holding hands. While we got of of school grounds we passed by a friend of mine, who was walking with her 5 year-old son. He had Black hair, light blue eyes. He was wearing a white collar, button up shirt, with blue pants.
" Hey Misaki, going out for walk with your son, I see." I said.
" Yup." She said smiling. She then looked down seeing my daughter holding my shirt, hiding behind me. " Is that your daughter you told me about?" she asked me.
" Yup." I replied back smiling.
" She is soooooo cute~" she squeals. While Nana blushes.
" Your son is quite handsome too."
" Yeah, he is. Hey, Isao say hello."
" Hello." he said smiling.
" Hello. Nana say hello back to the boy." Nana came out a little a said a quite 'hello' back, then went back hiding behind me. " She gets shy around new people." I said.