Chapter 7 Threats

Please play when said to.
_______________________________________________________________________

×The Next Week×
Nana was at the school going to her 1st period. She was humming a song one that she knows very well. Once Upon A December. It was a song that had always been in her her head. She thought 'perhaps someone sang it to me along time ago, so I have it stuck in my head now.' As she was in the little forest/garden for the school she began to sing, and dance. (Play video)
Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember

And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

" Hey! Nana!" a female voice calls out to Nana. She turns around andbsees who it is.

#Sachi's P.O.V.#
I was walking to school through the garden forest with a smile on my face, when I heard a voice. Singing. I stopped and followed the voice. When I found the source I hid behind a tree. It was Nana. Oh how she makes my blood boil. Not only does she have all the boys in school falling for her, but she also she can sing!? I waited for her to finish. As I was waiting I thought of a way to get rid of her while noone knows that I was behind it. Oh... I know. When she had finished singing I got out from behind the tree and called out to her.
" Hey! Nana!" I call out to her. She quicly turns around with a face of surprise.
" Yes? " she replies.
" What are you doing here? " I ask with an innocent looking smile.
"Oh, nothing just walikng through the garden forest. And you? " Nana says.
" Same." I say. 'Oh how much I want to torture her right now!' I think.
" It's beautiful isn't it? " Nana says with gentle eyes while looking around.
" Yes. It is." I reply.
" So... I hope your having a good time here at Salisbury Academy. Oh! I need to go meet up with Isao! Well, see you later! " Before she goes I grab her arm.
" You disgust me. I just hate you so bad that I want to get rid of you. Forever." I say with my bangs covering my eyes.
" S-sachi? " she says scared. 'Oh yeah, you better fear me'
" I just hated that you have every boy in school love you, and Oni-san! It just makes my blood boil! " I say with anger and jealousy. My grip on her wrist tightening when I say every word.
" S-sachi." Nana says with even more fear."Why are you saying such things?"
" Because I Hate you!So you better stay away from them,and don't tell anyone about this. Or I will take away all that you and tell them horrible things about you!" Then Sachi left.

₩Nana's P.O.V. ₩
"Why!?"I scream crying so much. Then I run deper into the garden forest. I stop when I bump into someone. I look up to see a boy the same age as me.
" What's wrong? " he asks with gentleness. He puts his right hand on my cheek. I can't help but hold onto him and let all the pain out. I feel him hugging me back. Then I hear him sing while caressing my head.