Chapter 6 Sachi Mochio

Listen to the song while reading. Sorry I have not updated in so long. But spoiler alert! I will do a Christmas chapter and New Years Chapter.
Song : Cheki Love
Group that sings the song : Puretty
_______________________________________________________________________

The Next Day~
"Yuki." Nana says with curiosity filled eyes.
" Yes?"Yuki replies.
" Do you have a sister? " Nana asks.
" Yeah. " He answered with his head down.
" She got 5th place. "Nana states.
" Oh..."Yuki says with wide eyes.
" Is something wrong? " Nana asks.
" Promise me to stay away from her. She is trouble. " Yuki says nervously.
" Why?" Nana asks.
" Because she-" Yuki was about to finish until the classroom door slammed open. There was a girl at the entrance.
" YUKI!!!!!!" The girl jumps on him. The students in the class gasp while looking at the girl with disgust.
" She touched him" a girl whispered with disgust.
"She jumped him" a boy says digusted. Then the whole class starts to gossip about her.
" S-sachi!? What are you doing here!?" Yuki yells scared.
" I wanted to see you after I found out that you go to this school. I heard you got 4th place!" she says rather loudly.
" Hey what is all the noise about!? " Takao yells.
" Yeah. " Isao saus annoyed. Takao and Isao were sleeping until they were woken up by a girl.
"I'M SACHI MCHIO!!!!!I AM YUKI'S SISTER!!!!"she yells with (lust!?) filled eyes at the two boys.
'I love them' Sachi thinks.
" Sachi what are you doing here!?" Yuki says with anger.
" Like I said. 'I wanted to see you' "she replies with fake innocence that only Yuki can detect. Then she sees Nana next to him.
" And who is this." Sachi says with digust. Acting like those kind of bad girls that sleep with any male.
" Oh. I'm Nana. " she says with a smile and bows.
" Oh. The girl that got 1st place. " Sachi comments not impressed.
" Yes. " Nana says even more happy.
" Anyways.... who are you two? " she tries to act cute to draw them in, but fails because they have eyes for Nana only not even knowing, well Takao and Yuki don't know.
" I'm Takao Shizuku. "Takao says.
" And i'm Isao Amamiya. " Isao says.
" Its nice to meet you two. " Sachi says with the fake innocence again.
" The bell will ring soon so you should go back." Nana says with a grin.
" I guess so. Well see you tomorrow! " Sachi runs off to her class with hidden anger for Nana.
The day had gone smoothly and everyone was going home.

×With Sachi×
"I'm home Dad! " Sachi calls out in the her home.
" Welcome back Sachi. " Her dad says sitting on the love couch with two women wearing those sick outfits and each holding one of his arms between their breasts.
" How was school today? " her dad asked.
" Wonderful~♡" Sachi says.
" Did you find any boys you want in your life for the future? "
" Yes and they are perfect. "
" Wonderful! That's my girl! Don't move too fast."
" But I have to. There is already a girl that they like, even nii-san likes her." Sachi get angry.
" I see. Just don't do anything thatvwill make them run away. " Her dad says. Then kiss he girl on his right while doing naughty stuff with her. Then the girl on his left gets up and takes Sachi to her (Sachi's ) room. The woman tucks Sachi in her bed, and kisses her forehead. Then says 'Good night Sachi.'
" Goodnight Mom." Then her mother leaves to go with her husband and his other wife. You see Sachi's biological parents got divorced, and then she went to live with her dad. Who later got married to the two women in the living room. Sachi still thinks of them both as her mothers.
" I will marry Takao and Isao. I just have to take Nana's place somehow. Then will I get to claim them as mine." Sachi said in a whisper, then fell asleep. Waiting for the next day.