Ch.3 part 1 New Friends

》Nana's POV《
" Time flies by fast. Already 9 years old and in 5th grade. First day of school, again, and i'm nervous still. I do hope today will go well." Nana said to herself. As I was walking to check what my classes are I was looking at the beautiful sky. Not knowing what was in front of me I bumped into someone and fell on my bottom.
" Huh? Oh i'm so sorry for bumping into you I wasn't paying attention." a boy said reaching his hand out to her.
" Oh, no it was my fault I should have been paying attention to where I was walking." I said grabbing his hand and getting pulled up.
" Are you okay?" the boy said tilting his head to the side.
" Oh i'm fine. Are you?" I asked him looking at him. He had black hair, dark blue eyes, and very light peach skin. He was just about five inches taller than me.
" Oh, yes i'm fine. Thanks for asking." He said.
" I'm Nana by the way. " I said bowing.
" I'm Shizuki, Takao. " he said bowing back.
" I was walking to the board to check the classes I have would you like to come?" I asked him.
"Okay." Takao replied smiling.
" Let's go." I said pumping my fist into the air.
★ TiMe SkIp To ThE bOaRd~☆
" Hey Takao, what is your teacher?" I asked
" Mr. Lee."
" Really!? That's my teacher!"
" That's cool!"
" YEAH!"
" We should get going we don't want to be late on the first day of school."
" Yeah." I said walking to class with Takao. 'Hmmm...I wonder what class Isao got.' I thought.
》Time Skip to class《
" Hey Nana!" I heard someone call me. I looked to the back of the class and saw Isao.
" Hey Isao I didn't know you were also in this class." I said walking to him with Takao following.
" Yea, isn't that awesome that we are in the same class!?"
" Yeah!"
" Oh, hello who are you?" Isao says looking at Takao.
" I'm Shizuki, Takao. Nice to meet you." He said bowing.
" I'm Amamiya, Isao. Nice to meet you too." Isao said bowing back. " Are you a new friend of Nana?"
" Oh, yes. I just met her heading towards the board."
"Well, any friend of Nana is a friend of mine."
" Yeah, thanks. It's nice to make another new friend." Just after Takao was done talking the bell rings. Then the Mr. Lee, the teacher, walks in. " Hello class please stay standing up, I will put the seating arrangement on the board." After Mr. Lee is done writing on the board everyone starts walking to their desk to sit down. " Class please introduce yourself to the people around you." Mr. Lee said while getting the attendance.
" Hello, i'm Shizu, Nana. Nice to meet you." I said looking to my right and saw a boy. He had white hair as snow, light blue eyes, and lighter peach skin than Takao's that it almost looked like snow.
"..." He looked at me and quickly put his head down. I could tell he was shy like Isao, but Isao is a little more open now. " I'm Mochio, Yuki." He said blushing with his head down.
" Is it because of your skin and hair?" I asked him.
"Yea and because I was born on a day when it was snowing."
" Wow that is cool." I said
" Okay class that should be good. Nana, please come up and introduce yourself to everyone."Mr. Lee said.
"Yes sir." I saod standing up and started to walk towards the front of the classroom. " Hello, everyone! I'm Shizu, Nana the headmaster's daughter and I welcome you to Salisbury Academy." I said with my arms out, as if I am waiting for someone to hug me, while I was giving the class a huge smile.