Ch.4 New Friends part 2

A/N: The song has nothing to do with the chapter but I wanted you guys to listen to an awesome song. Song : SIDONIA From : Knights of Sidonia

P.S. I couldn't find the actual video from the show but then you can just look up the show to watch it.

★ Isao's P.O.V. ★ A.N. they are about to eat lunch.
" So Nana.." i said.
" Yea? " she replied.
" Why don't you ask if the white haired kid if he wants to join us for lunch?" I said
"OK." Nana got up and went to the said boy. A couple of seconds later she came back with him.
" H-h-hello. I-i am M-mochio, Y-y-yuki." The white haired boy said.
" Hello, i am Amamiya, Isao." I stand up and bow.
" Hey, i'm Shizuki, Takao." Takao said waving.
" And I am pretty sure you know Nana, especially after her introduction to the whole class." Isao said laughing.
" Yeah." Takao snickered.
" Hey." Nana said in a whiny way.
" Well why don't you take a seat and start eating?" Isao said.
"T-t-thank you." Yuki said blushing.
¥ Time Skip to the end of class. Still Isao's P.O.V ¥
" Hey Nana!" Isao called her while getting his things together.
" Yeah?" Nana replies.
" Isn't it exciting that we get to start balley tomorrow!?" He asked walking out of the class with her.
" Yeah! I can't believe it." Nana says excited. They talk until they are outside the building and Takao as running towards them.
" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! You guys ditched me! And on the first day of school too! Some friends you two are." Takao says catching up to the two.
" Huh!?" Nana says shocked.
" What do you mean 'Huh!?'" Takao says.
" WE FORGOT YUKI!!!!" Nana yells panicking.
" Ehehehe...And thats what she is shocked about." Isao says sweatdropping.
" How mean!" Takao says smacking Nana on the head.
"Oowww. What was that for!?" Nana yells.
" For not remembering about me!" Takao lectures her.
" Oh! Takao how nice of you to join us." Nana amiles.
" Huh!? ' How nice you to join us' !?" Takao gets mad. Nana looks off to the side and spots Yuki.
" Oh! YUKI!" Nana calls while running to him.
" Oi! Get back here!" Takao yells running after her.
" Ahhh! Yuki help me!" Nana runs to him and hugs him.
" Ahhh! N-n-n-n-nana. W-w-w-what is i-i-it." Yuki stutters and turns red.
"Takao wants to hurt me." She fake cries.
" What!?" Takao yells with him and Isao in front of the two.
' I want Nana to hug me.' I whine in my head.
¥ Time Skip to when everyone is already in their home. ¥
•NANA'S P.O.V.•
" Dad i'm home" I calls taking my shoes off.
" Oh, how was school?" Togai, the headmaster, her father asks her.
" It was great! Isao is in my class, and I made two friends. Shizuki,Takao and Mochio,Yuki!" I said happily.
" Two boys huh?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"Nana, do you love Isao~?" He teases her.
"Y-y-yeah." I replies while turning red.
" Ok just making sure~" he says
" W-why?"
"Oh just because.....YOU HAD MADE TWO BOYS YOUR FRIENDS!"
"So?"
"Sooo...you might go on and cheat on Isao!"
" Dad! I'm not going to cheat on him! I only love Isao!" We both pause.
"..."
"..."
Then Nana realised what she said and turns red as a tomato.
" Ohhhhhh~ Is that so~" he says with a smirk on his face.
" Y-y-yeah." I put my head down.
" Ok"
"But?"
" But if you cheat on him after I finally accepted you two to get married then you are in soo much trouble!"
"Don't worry about it. I-i l-love Isao and will o-only l-love him."
" You better. Well, you should get to bed. You have a big day tomorrow." He kisses me on my head.
" Night Dad."
" Night Nana."
£ Isao's P.O.V £
" I'm home !" I say taking off my shoes
" Hey Isao! Sooo....?" She pesters me.
"What?" I say walking to her.
"How was Nana?"
"Mom. Really?" I blushes.
"Yes. I want to now how my son and future daughter's lives are so far."
" Fine, I guess." I sigh.
"What's wrong?"
"Well, Nana made two new friends."
"That's good."
"But, they're boys."
"Ohhhhhh~ Someone is jealous~"
"W-what!?" I question with now a red face.
"Ohhhhhh~ Stuttering and blushing~ I haven't heard you stutter in a long time."she smirks.
"N-n-no i'm n-n-not!" I puts I hand over my mouth when I heard stuttering in my voice, face now turning tomato red. I put my head down.
"Well, don't worry i'm surethat she will only love you."
"Really?" I ask looking up at her.
"Yea...JUST DON'T YOU DARE CHEAT OR EVEN THINK OF CHEATING ON HER!!!"
"I won't! Never. I love her too much." I says with a gentle smile.
"Well, you better go to sleep. I feel like tomorrow will be a big day." She hugs me and kisses me on my head. "Good night Isao."
"Good night mom." I say walking to my room to go to sleep.
₩ Takao's P.O.V ₩
"I'm home." I say in the dark house. I take off my shoes and go turn on the light. I go to the kitchen to the fridge and see a note on it. "'Takao, your father is at work, i'm grocery shopping, and your brother is at soccer practice.' "I read. I go to my room and get ready for sleep." Today was nice and fun. I wonder how long Nana and Isao knew eachother. Nanais funny and cool. Well, good night....mom." Then I fell asleep waiting for what will come tomorrow.
€ Yuki's P.O.V €
" I-i'm home mom." I call out.
"Oh, welome home Yuki. How was school? Did you make friends" my mom asks.
"It was n-nice. I made three friends today." I say walking to the kitchen where mom is cooking lunch for tomorrow.
" Yeah? What are their names?"
" Shizuki, Takao; Amamiya, Isao ;and Shizu, Nana. "
"Oh, well you should get your rest it's getting late." my mom walks to me and kisses my head then pats it before going back to the box lunches to put them in the fridge. "Good night, Yuki."
"Good night mom." I walk to my room and go inside. I get ready for bed and go to sleep.

A.N. Wow this was the longest chapter I made so far. Hehe I was also writing it during my classes and almost got caught by all of my teachers. That would have turned bad if they found out. Well, until next time. Caio~