03

"so whats she like? the sister." liv asked

"sams cool" chad replied,

"youre just saying that because he let you wear pokemon onesies to bed for a year" mindy said,

"and what about it" chad cocked a brow with a chuckle.

"i remember that, your Gengar one was my favourite" Lillian smiled, a small wave of jealousy washed over wes so he grabbed his girlfriends hand and smiled at her, to which she smiled back and leant her head on his shoulder.

"trust me, sam is not cool" amber said.

"her dad left her mom, right? walks right out when tara was eight, sam was thirteen. sam goes nuts, starts getting in trouble with cops then on her eighteenth birthday she just ghosts them all" amber explained.

"so what, youre just going to protect tara from her own sister now?" wes asked,

"well someone has to" amber said.

"so no one is good enough for her and now her family is off limits to?"

"hm motive, if i cant have her no one can" mindy said, nodding towards amber,

"fuck you, mindy" she replied,

"we all know you like tara, but we are all suspects well except maybe liv and Lillian"

"thanks" they both said in unison.

"Lily's too nice and livs too boring to be a psycho" mindy stated.

They were broken from the conversation when Vince yells over to the group. Making Mike beside him wince,

"hey liv, can i buy you a drink? or are you happy at the kids table?"

chad gets jealous fairly easily so the next thing lily saw was him walking up to vance.

"look, uglier michael myers, it was a summer fling.
it meant nothing" she watched Mike stifle a laugh at the comment and Vince hit his shoulder.

"sorry was i talking to you?"

"¡ dont care who the fuck youre talking to"

"Liv let's go."

Lily couldn't hear what they were saying anymore because they were talking over each other but what she did see was vince pulling out a switchblade and pointing it at chad.

"Woah shit man calm down!"Micheal shouted to his Bestfriend .

"hey, get out or im calling the cops" the bartender yelled at vince, he gave chad the dirtiest look before leaving.

"you kids too" he yelled at the group.

they all rolled their eyes and left disappointingly.
"thanks chad" amber said under her breath.

They walked to the parking lot behind Vince and Mike, Lily turned to Wes and took his hand, she felt a vibration in her pocket and picked up the call that was from her father.

A: hey lily I'm really sorry but your mother and I had to go out on a small trip, I wouldn't do it if I had another choice, I'm so sorry honey.

L: no it's ok dad don't worry

A:please remember the rules, never be alone and please just stay safe.

L: I will dad don't worry.

Her father hung up the phone and she put it in her pocket and sighed,

"What's up?"Wes asked as they trailed behind the group,

"My parents went on a trip so I'll be alone in the house with my brother , Vince and whoever they bring back."Lillian groaned she always hated when her parents went on trips.

"You could stay at mine? You won't be alone plus there's like a taser in every room."he suggested rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly "and I can protect you"

"Your my night In shining armour"she twirled around jokingly and kissed his cheek, "I love you"

"I love you too"