04

The Meeks-Martin twins we're sitting in the front seat this time with Liv, Lily and Wes in the back. Lillian had her head on Wes' shoulder she was half asleep and quite tired.

She just realised that Mickey didn't know she wasn't coming home.

Mike

Hey sorry forgot to tell you I'm
staying at Wes' house tonight

Oh okay dw abt it

Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted

?

Dw abt it

Uh ok

Lily could've swore she saw the words 'it's done' and 'he's dead' but she didn't pay that much attention so she couldn't recall what it was.

She felt uneasy though like something was wrong.

"Okay Wes we are here,"Chad announced pulling up in the driveway.

"I'll just get out here"Lily smiled thanking the twins before getting out behind Wes,

The car drove off and Lily realised that Judy wasn't home, she just couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong.

"I've got this weird feeling, like somethings wrong and i don't know what it's freaking me out"Lily sighed rubbing her arms as Wes unlocked the door.

"It's just the Tara situation you'll be fine"Wes assured her "oh my mom made lemon squares, I know you love them"Wes teased making his way to the kitchen

" uh how could I not your moms lemon squares are god tier"she laughed following him

He placed them on the counter taking off the film covering them, Lillian wasted no time in taking one

Wes laughed before taking one himself, "this is why your mom is the best."Lillian laughed kissing his cheek and walking past to go to the living room another lemon square in her hand.

It was Lily's turn to choose the movie so she chose Labrinth.

They watched the film until they fell asleep in each others arms.

In that moment nothing mattered they had each other and that's all they cared about.