The walk before class

Stacy leads the fashion club, strutting down the halls of Lawndale High. Boys stare in their direction, eyeing them down, the girls give sly smiles, beckoning them to look more; almost all the girls, there was one outliers, Stacy. Stacy's eyes weren't on the boys watching them. They were on her best friend Quinn.

Quinns body moved sensually, her hips seemed to speak words in their enchanting sways. Her red locks cascade down her back, brushing her waist, framing her face, hitting her lip at the smile corner.  All Stacy could do was glance at her shamefully, trying her best not to be noticed. She knew it was wrong to love her friend, but she couldn't help it; her mind flustered with thoughts of lust but shadowed by the intense dread of wrongness. How could she resist?

Sandi stops outside of the bathroom, her resting bitch face glaring passers by, she turns to the fashion club, Stacy meekly quivers. 'I want to check my hair' her entitled voice states. Tiffany flatly agrees 'mee tooo'.Nobody speaks for a few seconds, Sandi slowly turns the bathroom door before abruptly stopping, 'Gee Quinn, are you not coming, if I were you I would check my makeup, not that you have to,' Sandi says in a captious tone. 'What!? Is something wrong with my makeup?' Quinn says, panicked. 'Nothing, of course,' the bitch replies. 'No way,' Tiffany drools. Stacy alertly assures Quinn 'you looks perfect.' She cringes at what she just said, 'Oh God am I being obvious,' her fear of the truth haunting her. 'You're so funny Sandi,' Quinn nervously laughs. 'Hm' Sandi smugly mutters. Sandi pushes in the swinging door, Tiffany trails behind her.

Quinn lead Stacy down to her next class. Stacy waits for Quinn to speak, anxious to disturb the silence. 'Stacy?' Her lips beckon, 'yes' Stacy stutters, scared to mess up infront of Quinn, 'Do you like my new lip gloss? It's Strawberry Cherry by Matelle and I'm worried that it's just too many flavours, what if it's confusing, I mean the colour is cute but I don't want it to seem like too much,' 'it's not too much, it's really cute, where did you get it?,' 'From the mega mall. You can try it if you want.' Quinn's hand brushes against Stacy's lips while applying it for her. 'Thanks Quinn,' she says, her palms sweating, terrified to mess up this perfect moment. Her mind moving like a slot machine being tugged at. 'Come on, I can't fail English, my mum will be so upset,  and she'd like get em to have a tutor
' Quinn walks off to Mr O'Neill's classroom, Stacy quickly walking to be next to her.