kinda sweaty

'I don't know what came over me, but I'm glad it did,' Quinn thought, her tounge in the cheek of Stacy. They had been growing closer and closer, Quinn realised everyday that Stacy was more than just someone in the fashion club.

Stacy's eyes glued shut, her chest breathing heavy, she had her lips to Quinn's. In her head it screamed, every bit of shame she'd felt, everything she put up with Sandi, just to be near Quinn, it was finally worth it.

Time wasn't a thing, Sandi and Tiffany waited impatiently, but neither of them cared, their lips locked continually and ignored the burdens of high school. The bathroom doors opened with another gang of girls, they didn't care.

Muffled kissing came from the middle stall, a hushed secret. Quinn knew her hair was being messed up, but for once she didn't care how she looked. All of the countless dates she'd been on and never felt anything, 'is this what love is?' she wondered, keeping her eyes shut. Wondering if it's love, Stacy knew it was. She knew it was love  a love that she had hoped for. Keeping her desire secret yet trying to plaster it to Quinn; but it had worked.

Stacy wondered if she was dreaming, Quonn thought she was. It felt unreal. How could they be kissing? They were both popular girls, they were supposed to love jocks. But they didn't, and they didn't care. Every insecurity about how she was became invisible to Stacy as soon as their hands brushed eachother. What they were doing wasn't popular, it wasn't cool, but neither minded, because suddenly high school seemed less important. Smaller.

Their lips parted after what seemed like an eternity and a split second. Looking into eachothers eyes, Stacy looking at Quinn's messy hair, Quinn looking at Stacy's dress sleeve that'd fallen down from her shoulder. It was the heat of the moment, sweaty, a bit awkward, and passionate, they both knew that when they left this stall everything would change. But it didn't matter to them. They had eachother.