{ 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 }

{ 2nd POV }

!Warning! Suic!d3 !

! If you are uncomfortable please skip over this chapter !

If you feel like doing what is stated above please go talk to somebody you are comfortable with, ask to get help get some therapy it will help you. 

You sat silently as your feet dangling off the edge of the building, you were... feeling distraught really. You see for as long as you remembered you were neglected by your parents meaning you had to take care of yourself at a young age, they were almost never home and if they were they would yell at you and sometimes hit you if you didn't listen to them.

You are now 14 and after thinking about it for a while you really wondered if it was worth... living? Why do you have to live and suffer instead of just die and be free? You knew that it was wrong to think something like this but you had almost nothing, no friends, shit family. You just wanted that but you didn't get it, you stood up from your spot kneeling down and taking off your shoes.

You placed them to the side now only wearing your black socks, you took off your dark blue jacket revealing a grey T-shirt and some black pants, you debated taking off your dark blue scarf but decide not to, you also wore a black beanie that you liked a lot and decide to keep it too.

With a heavy sigh you looked towards the edge, you walked towards it you were really high up. You always wanted to fly, instead of that you would be falling. Decided to make your last moments the best one you took a running start and....

...Y/n L/n...

Was found dead on the side of the street.

The adolescent was found by near by witnesses who heard what authorities could describe as enjoyment before utter silence, when they investigated they found them dead on the side walk.

They have been deemed dead due to what we can guess foul play.

_____________________________________________________  

You opened your eyes but immediately shut them after being under attack by sudden brightness, you rubbed your eyes sitting up from your position looking groggily around you. You sat on fluffy green grass with tall oak trees surrounding you and the sun shining brightly, it was day a nice one too. 

But wait, Didn't you die? You stood up looking down to see similar clothes you wore when you decided to- you know. Except you felt shorter or everything was taller, you got up and walked around. Were you in the afterlife? Or were you somewhere else?

You saw a river up ahead you were thirsty from walking, you walked over and used your hands to scoop up the water and drink it. You caught a glimpse of your reflection, you looked over and gasped.

You still had your normal H/c hair and E/c eyes, however now you had tiny black horns poking out your hair, as well as a dragon like tail that was black and had F/c spikes poking out. You even had some scales on the side of cheeks that looked like freckles, you still had that blue jacket with a grey shirt under, you now instead had black shorts, and finally you still had your dark blue scarf and black beanie that was just behind your horns.

' I'm... '

You thought staring at your horns and tail, 

' I'm a Motherfucking DINOSAUR!? '