{ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 }

You and Bobby ran around the house, him giving you a tour and you basically being dragged along. You liked Bobby he was quite fun although you knew that you were older then him but in this universe you could only guess you were the same age, Roier returned with a lady who wore purple and wore a shaped feather clip that was blue. She glanced at you taking a double take as Bobby showed you his paintings.

" Why is there Two!? " The woman shouted catching Bobby's attention, he turned and waved at her smiling brightly. " Jaiden! This is Y/n, Y/n this is Jaiden. " You waved at Jaiden pulling out a premade sign that said ' Hello/Hola ' showing you could speak both languages, " Hello, so we have two eggs now? " Jaiden inquired and Roier nodding nervously. 

" Did you at least set up a ceremony? " Roier nodded once again pulling up a hovering screen from his bracelet that had the title Chat above it.

" Sólo vinimos a dejar algunos artículos. "

Roier explained as Jaiden pulled out her hovering screen that was titled Translator, the words ' We just came to drop off some items. ' displayed what Roier has said. You looked at the screen with fascination and interest, the two walked over to you and Bobby.

" Okay, we're going on another lil adventure I guess. " Jaiden said with a slightly questioning tone, and soon you all were heading to where they found the eggs first. You saw quite a few people there including what Roier refers to as ' eggs '.

Some were dancing, some were playing music, and some were just vibbing. You felt Bobby tug your arm and pull you over to the group with Jaiden and Roier behind you two, soon you made it to the group and you were surrounded by strangers who were analyzing you as you held a sign that said ' Hello/Hola ' you were returned with a series of greetings both in different languages.

" So where did you even find it? " a random person asked, he had a shark onesie. " We found them in the forest, they didn't say anything about having parents." Roier explained to everybody, they nodded along as you and Bobby walked over to the over eggs that were doing their own thing.

Bobby handed you another sign since you were starting to run out of signs, you two immediately received a lot of silent Hellos. A kid wearing a duck floatie placed down a sign that wrote ' Hi, I'm Chayanne. Who are you? ' after reading you wrote your name on the sign and showed them, they smiled happily before. A girl wearing glasses came up to you she started writing on a sign ' Wanna learn how to do a backflip? ' she asked, you nodded with curiosity.

You and the other eggs just played games and wrestled, you met some other eggs their names being Tilin, Ramon, and Leonarda. " Okay, time to get this over with. " A guy wearing a blue beanie said in bored voice, you went with the obvious choice.

You chose... Nobody, everybody agreed that you would be a ' community egg ' meaning that they would let you be and give you what you needed. However you wished for your house to be closer to Bobby's so you two could hang out, this was good for you in your opinion despite some people being against the idea. * Cough * * Cough * Chayanne, Phil * Cough * Roier. But you were basically Jaiden's and Roier's egg as well as Bobby.

( Edit During this time it's day 14-15 after Juanaflippa and Ramon have lost a life. )