{ 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎'𝚜G̶̎̄͌͑͂̔̏͝͝r̵̍̀̈́̽̎̚͠ë̸́́́̋̇͘i̶̾̂̀͑̀͆̑͘͘f̵̆̇̍ }

Bro this book has only been up for like 1 day

and we already got 90+ READS!? AND 8 VOTES!?

And to answer any questions yes there will be yanderes but not at the moment ;))

_____________________________________________

You laid in your bed arms spread across the soft covers, your eyes red and puffy. You were grieving Juanaflippa's death still, little did you know that today was only the start of what soon going to be the start of the following tragedies that occur on Quesadilla island.

You heard a knock at the door, you groaned turning your head towards it. You picked yourself up grabbing some signs to write on and opening the door, there stood... Slimecicle, you looked up at him confused. Shouldn't he be grieving like you were? But here he was!

Smiling ever so brightly after the death of his precious daughter, your parent's didn't care if you died  or not but normal parents would. " Oh, Hello Y/n! How are you doing? " He asked happily, not in the mood for what Slime was doing you pulled out a sign and wrote ' What do you want. ' before showing him. 

He must have gotten a little annoyed after you said that and replied " Nothing! Just wanted to say hello, say can I show you something fun? " Okay he was starting to weird you out. You debated walking back into your house and slamming the door shut, or going with the poor father who might be dealing with his daughter's death in an odd way.

However something told you that Slime had no interest in ' Showing you something cool ' but you also felt bad for him. You pondered for a moment before nodding and going back into your house to grab some things, " You won't need armor it's completely safe! " he called as you grabbed a piece of paper an scribbled down something for Jaiden and Roier.

You left the house with some bread as well as some armor despite Slime's protests, you soon realized that you two were going somewhere... Yeah that's it basically. You didn't know where, heck you didn't even know if slime knew where he was going!

But then he stopped, you noticed and stopped too. He draws out an Axe... " I need your help... " he says quietly, " With you... I'm going to bring Flippa back. " he says in threatening voice. You realized what he going to do, you realized when he pulled out that axe.

" But that would mean you wou- " He paused freezing when he saw you.

You had stabbed yourself with your own sword, Slime stared at you with surprise as you pulled the sword out giving him a saddened smile before collapsing. What can I say? You were suicidal, that hasn't changed since your last life.

A sign fell from your hand as your body was consumed by a bright light, Slime hesitated before walking over and picking up the sign. His eye's widen slightly as his mouth parted from slight surprise, he tucked the sign in his backpack and started walking back home.

' Adiós Slimecicle, Hola Juanaflippa. '

However it's not the end for you yet.