{ 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜? }

( No I don't know Spanish so I'm using a translator )

I stared shocked at my new appearance, I don't even know what the hell I am! Am I dead and became a demon or am I dinosaur? Wait... how do I know I'm dead, with that thought I pinched my self cringing at the following pain after. Yeah! Not a dream but I am alive possibly?

I turned to look at my surroundings to only see a forest and an open field, I then suddenly heard a bang. I snapped my head over to the sound, there stood a boy with blue overalls with a white shirt covered in paint. He also had horns and a tail, he stood wide eyed for a second as did I. 

" BoBBY-! " I heard a voice yell, the boy turned to see a guy stumble out panting, " You-Your to fast- " he gasped "  ¡Necesitas dejar de correr! " I spoke a little Spanish since I use to have Spanish lessons in school, ' You need to stop running! ' he said.

{ 2nd POV }

The boy turned to the boy again as he did too, you stepped away before booking it back to the forest. You heard steps of someone following behind you so you tried to pick your pace but you soon were tackled to the ground by the same boy, you squirmed struggled until he got off you.

He started to write on a sign, ' Who are you? ' it stated. You went to speak but nothing came it was like you forgotten how to, he noticed and handed you a sign in which you wrote ' Y/n, why did you attack me ' you asked feeling salty a little boy was able to down you quickly.

He pulled out his sign and wrote, ' It dangerous in the forest, monsters ' he showed it to you and you tilted your head in confusion. The monsters he was referring to were zombies, creepers etc. Before you could write again the same guy from before popped out of nowhere yelling at his supposed son for running away again.

He then spotted you and froze,

" ¿Qué? ¿otro huevo? " he then looked to his son. " Is this what you were following? " he asked crouching to be face to face with the boy, he just nodded. The man turned to you, " Uh- do you speak Spanish? " he asked. You nodded making him smile, " Here I have extra signs. " he said handing you a few you quickly scribbled down a thank you, " No hay problema, ¿cómo te llamas? " he asked as you turned to your sign and showed him ' Mi nombre es Y/n, ¿y tú? ' he read the sign looking back at you " I'm Roier, this is Bobby. " He introduced.

You nodded with a small smile.

" ¿Dónde están tus padres? " he asked glancing around ' Where are your parents? ' you fell quiet after the question, Roier realized you discomfort and thought either you were abandoned or didn't have any. He frowned slightly, you seemed nice and Bobby seems to like you enough because he handed you a fucking gun.

 You flipped out about this child having a gun before realizing it was fake and calmed down a little, Roier, Bobby and you walked back to the field and started to mess around with the guns as Roier chopped some wood. " Bobby! Y/n! ¡Vamos! " you and Bobby heard Roier call, Bobby ran up to him as you stood slightly conflicted to follow but Roier seemed nice so you followed the two back exploring the world that you had fallen into.

You rand with Bobby with Roier following behind  trying to keep up as you two shot random things, it was quite fun we soon arrived at home which you assumed that it was Roier's and Bobby's home.

" Está bien, voy a dejar esto a un lado y hablaré con Jaiden. "

' Who's Jaiden? '