01: Time Leaped

Mikey

I went home after some running and talking with Takemichy, he told that he would go to school even though he's already late.

Meanwhile, I decided to go home cause I didn't even bring my school bag plus I'm in my pajama which is quite embarassing.

Come to think of it, I'm an seventeen years old boy in a nine years old kid's body. Is this whay Takemichy felt? It's weird, like really weird.

I'm already infront of our gate so I made my way inside. Shin-nii and Emma is alive, Baji too plus Sanzu—I mean Haruchiyo doesn't have the scar, so we time leaped before the plane accident?

"Manjiro." I look at someone who called me and I saw my big brother, Shinichiro.

I suddenly felt like crying, that's why I ran so fast to hug him. He flinch because of shock but hug me seconds later.

Minutes later I feel someone hug me too besides Shin. I turned my head sidewards and I saw Emma hugging the both of us.

Emma...

Now I didn't stop my tears and hug the both while my tears falling down from my eyes.

I am...happy. It feels like a dream, a dream I never wish to end. But I know it's real. This is reality.

After some minutes I broke the hug and wipe my tears.

"Why're you crying, Mikey?" Emma ask as she held my hands entering our house.

"Nothing, I just miss the both of you." I answered honestly, I heard she laughed.

"We just sleep at Shin's bedroom last night!" She laughed again before entering the kitchen leaving me to the small corridors which going to lead the path for my room and Emma's.

I miss this house. It's been a while since this house had people on in besides Grandpa.

Fuck it, I'm really happy that they're still alive.

I walk to the path that will lead my room, as soon as I entered in the toy plane caught my attention. That stupid toy plane.

It's still Shin's gift for me so he will be sad if I throw it away. But to the fact that this stupid toy is the reason why I did that horrible thing to my friend is suck.

I just ignored it and went to my bed, after laying down for some minutes while staring at the ceilings. What will I do? Since Takemichy is in school, Baji and Haru probably in school too.

Baji Keisuke and Akashi Haruchiyo... Akashi...

Akashi Senju! Right! But what the hell I will do with her? We're not that close plus I don't fucking know how to talk to her.

"Arrghhhh!!!!" I scream while kicking my feet repeatedly. I'm so bored!

"Mikey? Are you okay? I heard you scream." My attention goes to the person behind that door. Asking if I'm okay, with her worried voice. As always, I miss it.

"Yes, I'm fine, Emma! Just being myself!" I shout enough for her to hear.

"Oh, okay! I'm going to the playground, wanna come?!" She ask with an exciting voice.