02: In this timeline.

Third Person

"Emma! Slow down!" Mikey shout everytime Emma would run away so fast, it scared Mikey to the thought of Emma will get tripped and have a bruise.

Even thinking that Emma might die with those bruises, even though it's obvious that a person won't die in a fucking small bruises.

Maybe it because Mikey is scared to lost Emma again, like what happend in his timeline. In they're timeline.

Senju watching the whole scene thought Mikey was weird or getting weird. It's infact Mikey is weird but in her eyes it was different, like Mikey is a different person.

Weird. She thought.

She knows Mikey and even play with him because they were friends together with her brother and the coolest Keisuke.

And Mikey never act like that to Emma, he surely protective but not like that.

She's in the swing, watching Emma ran and Mikey chase and stop her. Its a comfortable scenarios. It calms her down.

Swaying a little and watching the sano siblings ran, she feels comfortable and peace. In normal day, this time she's probably in home. Being alone and waiting for her brother to go home.

But this time, it's different. She was with her friends. Playing and feeling the winds.

Her bangs wasn't really a disturbance to her, while watching he smile and laughing. The wind blows and her bangs were completely scattered and messy.

Mikey stop running, tired chasing Emma endlessly. He's panting, out of breath. He comfortably sat at the ground.

Emma stop running too as she noticed Mikey wasn't chasing her now. She laughed and go to Senju who's unusually quite since they arrived.

"Hi Senju!" She greet her and sat beside the swing besides Senju's.

Mikey also noticed her being quite but didn't spoke a word, just watch them.

"Hello, Emma-chan." Her voice wasn't soft it's just low, too low for Mikey to hear.

What did she reply? He question himself. Getting curious on what Senju has said or reply to Emma.

"Why aren't you playing other things? I mean you could join me and Mikey tho." Emma ask Senju who just lowered her head.

It cause Mikey to walk towards them and sit to the next swing beside Emma. There's a vacant swing next to Senju.

"I'm not really fond of getting sweaty without my Haru-nii. It just no one will wipe my sweats." Senju lightly laugh while explaining, Emma just smile after hearing her little laugh.

Mikey just smile a little, in the future they weren't close, they only met again in the three deities fight, which is not a good interactions. He never hear her laugh again, since everytime he has meet her, she's serious.

"Then I can wipe your sweats! So let's play!" Emma said and go off the swing, Senju followed after. Leaving Mikey watching them while smilling.

I want my doroyaki. He thought.

|~•~|