03: Flirting

A/n: This chapter is just a flashback, before the three deities fight.

Mikey

It wasn't raining today, suddenly all those past days, the rain couldn't stop pouring. They come out of sudden, just like her.

"Boss, the brahman is already making a move, same as the Rokuhara Tandai." Koko informed as I was looking at the big glass where I can see everything below.

"And?" My cold voice covered the warm room. I sense he flinch.

"When we will make a move? Draken is now a member of brahman." He said seriously.

But only one got my attention, Draken? You mean...Ken-chin are in brahman?! My enemy?! What—why?

"I'll inform you. You may leave."

After that, I decided to go out this building. People surely fear me but that wasn't enough for me to stop their death.

I ride my motorcycle to go in Kantou, the place I choose to concour first. This place is somehow important for me, even its kindi far away from my home before.

This place is our safest place. There's a certain place here that we treasure the most, even its already abandoned.

I parked my motorcycle near the seasore. There's was an abandoned building ten meters away and I decided to just walk for some reason.

When I reach it, my lips formed a smile. It's still the same as we left it years ago.

The dull and dark building from far away but a beautiful place to hang out with, in close.

I remember that we decorated it all and make this dull abandoned place to become colorful and pretty.

As I get close to the garden we made as an adittion to make this colorful and pretty, it was Emma's idea and it's still alive until now, huh.

You will find the beautiful flower garden to the back of the building.

As I arrived, a feminine body has appeared in my sight. She's sitting at the grass, basket a her side. I believe she's trying to do picnic alone here.

She's looking at the sky. Her silver pink hair is swaying as the wind blows. I just stand there, watching her do nothing.

Senju... It's been a while since I saw her. Five or six years? I don't know, I can't really remember how she looks like for how long we saw each other.

Her turned around and my eyes meet hers. Those beautiful ocean eyes. Her eyes were like ocean with a mixed of light green color, her white long lashes. And those stares she always have.

A fierce yet soft stares.

She blink twice as her mouth parted.

"Manjiro..." She utter, she look at me with shock.

She look away and her back is facing me, again. She shook her head while muttering somethings.

Then I heard her curse.

"Fuck!" She once look at me again, this time she looks mad and serious.

"Why're you here." It wasn't a question, it sounds like she doesn't want me here.

But I can't blame her. The last time we saw each other was the time of the plane accident.

"Because I'm here. Don't talk to me like that. You don't own this place." I said in a serious voice, she look at me seriously before turning her back against me, again.

This is the second time. Fucking look at me. Please...

"Senju." She flinch when I suddenly called her after a minute of silence.

She slowly look at me, I sigh and walk towards her. She panicked and suddenly stand making me stop.

"Senju?"

Senju

"Senju?" I saw confusion on his face in my sudden action. He seems hurt but I can't see it clearly.

He stop walking and just stand there, three meters away from me. His hands were in his pockets. His long blond hair wasn't tied like before, his eyes got darker than usual.

He has completely changed. Manjiro has changed.

"I heard Ken-chin is in your gang. Why?" He ask me with his serious yet soft voice.

Fuck.

"Because he joined us?" I sarcastically said making him frown. He took some steps and he already managed to get infornt of me.

Fuck, he get taller? Why I didn't?

My breath get slowly as he put one of his palm against my cheek. His palm... it's cold, like a dead person.

Maybe because he's so tired and deep inside he's already dead. My...who can save you, Manjiro?

"Tell me his reason..." He whispered but I didn't answer him, I looked away making his cold palm away from my cheek.

"He wants to save you. That's it."

He chuckled lifelessly, "Your goal is to depeat me. What else?" He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and push me towards him.

On his other hand, his thumb is creasing my lips. Fuck you, Manjiro. You know it's my fucking weakness.

"H-he..." I can't complete my words cause everytime my mouth moves his thumb and hand were creasing my lips and waist!

Ugh, I hate this. I hate you. I...

"Hm? He?" He playfully ask as he know I can't properly talk when he is touching my waist.

Fuck it.

Present:
Mikey

Fuck, I dreamed of that again and what happened next. Oh gods.

I look at the cellings stopping my self from blushinh cause why teh fuck I even do that?! Just to get the answer why Ken-chin joined them, while...

Fuck. Argh! No! I don't really wnat to remember what happened next, cause dang it. I lose my cool that time.

"Mikey! Time to eat!" Emma's voice bring me back to reality.

"Coming!"

I really need to stop dreaming about that. It's ruining my confidence.

========================

What happened next? Why Mikey doesn't want to remember that? Lol they're enemies yet they're flirting.

Maisen!

And the answer in Mikey's question is Senju remind Draken of Mikey that's one of the reasons why he joined. (Not confirmed, its just cute:>)

I'll update next week, this week will be the most tiring weeks ig.