Senju (2/2)

SENJU

"What the hell..." My brother complain as he saw the mess inside our house.

Currently, I was trying to find something that I cannot find until now. Haru-nii glance everywhere with his hand on his head—like he was stressed because of me. What did I do?

"Senju—seriously..." He just sigh heavily and help me clean the mess even though he is tired from school and his after-class club.

This is why I'm so grateful that I have him as my brother—I love him so much.

"We better clean this up before Mom come home from super market." He calmly said as he continue to help me up.

I just smile and nodded.

After some minutes we already cleaned the mess and Haru-nii imidiately goes in his bedroom—he will probably take a shower.

I go to my room too, ready to take a shower too but still disappointed that I didn't find that picture…ugh annoying.

After I take a shower, I get my books and answer my assignments—I should have do this tommorow since it's weekend tommorow but I rather do it now.

Jiro might bother me tommorow and the following days—it will be hard to say no to him. Knowing him.

Or you just can't say no?

Ugh…shut up brain, dont be so stupid about that.

"Wow! Mom this takes good!" I compliment my mother's cook.

Haru-nii nod, "Yeah Mom, this is the best omelette I ever had,"

Mom just laughed on us, "Whatever kids—you still can't have another one. Its for your dad and older brother." She smile gently at us.

Mom is really beautiful and generous. She is the kindest person I've ever know—she was like a dream that you don't know exist.

Plus her features are unique, me and Haru-nii got all her features. That made Haru-nii looked feminine.

"Brother, does Mikey mention that we have a meeting today?"

Haru-nii eyebrows raised, "Dude, I'm banned at every meeting. So can't answer that."

Oh fuck, I remember that. He's so chaotic! If here with Mom he is soft and like a kid then outside of this mother fucking house.

HE IS FUCKING DIFFERENT!

"Obviously, why did I even ask you?" I rolled my eyes before putting my plate in the sink.

I just heard him laugh, "Right..." He whispered, but I still can hear him tho.

"Thank you for the dinner Mom! It's delicious!"

"Your welcome, honey." Her sweet voice is what I heard as a response.

Mom is indeed an angel, I don't know how come she have devils as son. Didn't say its Haru-nii and Take-nii.

And me? I'm an angel, a fallen one.