04: "She's mine anyway!"

Mikey

"What are we gonna do now?" Takemichi said walking repeatedly.

I just sat and watch him being stressed.

"This coming week, the plane accident accour." I suddenly said making him stop and look at me.

Oh, maybe he's confused on what will happen in this plane accident—

"MIKEY-KUN!" I was shocked when Takemichi suddenly shout while I'm thinking. He hold my shoulder and shake it rapidly.

"H-ha? Why? Takemichi?"

He look at me worriedly, "We need to stop that from happening! I mean...you won't do that to Sanzu right? Since... since you know it already."

I was shock. He knows it...? I never told that to anybody on Toman and to him, so how? Senju? She's so sensitive in that topic so she wouldn't.

"Senju-san told me." He said.

That made me smile, Takemichi really gained her trust huh. I'm... I'm so proud.

Of her.

"Eh? Mikey-kun why are you smilling?" Takemichi look at me weirdly that made me laugh.

I shake my head, "No, this is normal." I smile and rest my back at the wall.

"To answer your question. I won't. We will change the future, right?" I smile at Takemichi and he smile back too.

He sigh and finally sit beside me. Its weekend, and...

Wait. Do I have a plan today?

"Let's all play at Mikey's house tomorrow!"

Baji's voice echo my head. Or maybe its the time I should introduce Takemichi to them! That's right!

"TAKEMICHI!" I shout so loud and hold his shoulder to shake it this time.

I smile widely before stopping, "I'm going to introduced you to them!"

Takemichi looked at me unbelievably, "You…really?" He gasped then smile widely.

"I already missed Senju-chan!" He said that made ne frown.

Excuse me? Missed Senju? HE MISSED SENJU?! Uh, I mean…okay? Of course he will, they're friends.

I cough, "Uh yes, ofcourse…so let's go?"

He imidiately stand and walk first, okay…he didn't seems excited.

I rolled my eyes and pout, he only missed Senju? What about Emma or Baji or Haruchiyo? Welp…they aren't friends.

"Oh, it's my first time seeing Senju as a kid!" He bluntly said that made me roll my eyes, yeah right.

Wait, why do I even care? He can missed Senju! I don't care!

"Mikey-kun? You seems quite." He look at me, I just smiled.

"Do you want me to shout or what?" I boredly said, I heard him laugh and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Are you jealous?" He said raising both of his eyebrows, and looking at me mischievously.

My eyes widen, what… how the fuck does he know?!

I imidiately pushed him away, blushing.

"I ain't jealous! I don't care if you miss Senju! She's mine anyway! " I said while looking away, not minding what I just said.