Ari

"Baby said, 'When you're talking I go dead, shut your mouth, give me your head. I know you really want to.'"

Full name: Ari St. James
Nicknames: N/A
Age: Twenty-one
Zodiac: Capricorn
Occupation: Barista
Sexuality: Bisexual, prefers men but he'd never admit it
Gender: Male (he/him)

"I hate to say it, but your sister was right, don't trust English boys with far too much free time"

Appearance:

Height: 5'4Nationality: English-Italian

Height: 5'4
Nationality: English-Italian. Speaks Italian but isn't fluent

Personality:
Ari, to put it bluntly, is a grumpy idiot. It's as though he doesn't possess a glass to view life through, let alone see it as half empty; instead, he seems to have a knack for uncovering the most trivial reasons to remain persistently unhappy and irritable. That isn't to say he isn't happy at times, when he allows himself to be. (nice segue rey)
Once you do manage to coax a smile from him and break through that tough exterior, which is tough, you'll discover a heart that knows how to love without limits. He gets attached to his loved ones, trying to keep them safe and close to him so they don't leave him. This attachment, while stemming from genuine love and affection, can sometimes lead Ari to be overprotective and borderline anxious about the well-being of those he cares about. If anything, it's a testament to the intensity of his love and fear of losing the people he actually allowed in past the armour he keeps on at all times.
Ari's headstrong nature is certainly a defining aspect of his personality. He approaches everything with a fierce determination that usually melds itself with stubbornness. When he sets his mind on something, you bet he will do anything to get it, to do whatever he wants and succeed. While he considers it a strength, it can also prove to be a weakness at times, as it very much limits his ability to deal with change and challenges in a rational and logical manner. He also gets very committed in relationships especially, which has never really ended well for him.
A hopeless romantic if there ever was one. He's been in enough awful relationships to know that. No matter what, he just can't seem to find the person for him. As a teen, he found himself in relationships with older men who manipulated and took advantage of him, and he was kind of blind to it because it meant someone wanted him in their life, after all. Deep down, he's a sappy, affectionate romantic, but he's put up a lot of walls around that aspect of his personality. He might grumble and protest on the surface, but beneath it all, he longs for the kind of love that transcends the ordinary and makes life's challenges worthwhile.

Hobbies/likes:
He reads a lot. Think your classic, stereotypical bookworm
He plays piano and is actually not bad. He has a cute little keyboard in his apartment
This one's really random but he collects candles
Not really a proper hobby but he likes football (football meaning kicking a ball around with friends LMAO)
This one is silly but he loves going on walks and finding cats to pet

Tattoos or piercings: He has his tongue and septum pierced, as well as a cute little tattoo of a xylophone on the back of his neck

Other:
He doesn't have any pets but really wants a cat
Constantly either really cold or really hot and there's no in between
He rode his bike once to school when he was like 12 and fell, completely shattering his left wrist. It didn't heal properly and still gives him trouble when he uses his hands to much (like writing or typing for example)
Doesn't blush easily, but when he does he gets really red

"If you can't handle the choking, the biting, the loving, the smothering 'til you can't handle it no more, no more, go home."