Elliotte

"Give me a kiss and then spit in my mouth"

Full name: Elliotte Bennet
Nicknames: Ells
Age: Twenty-three
Zodiac: Taurus
Occupation: Studying at college! They're majoring in Chinese Studies and minoring in Communications.
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Gender: Non-binary (they/them)

"I hope I never get sober. And I hope when you think of me years down the line, you can't find one good thing to say"

Appearance:

Height: 6'1Nationality: Egyptian

Height: 6'1
Nationality: Egyptian. They speak Arabic, Spanish, English, German, Swedish, and learning Mandarin! (from most fluent to least)

Personality:
Reckless. They often take risks without much consideration of the potential consequences, making impulsive and usually irresponsible decisions that can lead to unpredictable outcomes. Basically, their recklessness and knows no bounds. They leap headfirst into things blind and try to hope for the best, even though it usually doesn't work out for them. Their lack of concern is, ironically enough, very concerning. Elliotte really doesn't give a shit about themself or their well-being, which proves frustrating to the few people who actually care about them. Not that it matters to them. In their eyes, the well-being of others matters so much more than their own, and if they can make the people around them feel good, make them happy, that's good enough for them.
How do I put this lightly? Elliotte is kind of a slut! Their approach to relationships can be described as somewhat disorganised and sloppy, like they don't really care. Because, well, they don't. They've been in very few relationships and have never been happy in them. They struggle with maintaining clear boundaries, communication, and commitment in their romantic endeavours. This behaviour of theirs can and has lead to misunderstandings, complications, and emotional distress for both parties. Yeah, they don't like relationships. They've acquired a reputation of sorts, for being a very easy lay, for sleeping around with whoever, for meaningless sex and one-night stands. They've heard all the whispers and hushed conversations behind their back and honestly? They don't really mind. For Elliotte, it's just another way to up their dopamine temporarily, to get off with no strings attached.
Not very flirtatious but is blunt and forward about what they feel. Like, they won't hesitate to tell you how they find you hot or how they can't stop looking at you. This direct approach can be both flattering and surprising, leaving no room for ambiguity or guesswork when it comes to their intentions. This, however, doesn't mean they don't know how to keep their mouth shut.
Elliotte is actually quite good at knowing when to talk and when it's better to keep quiet. Only when they get really angry or upset do they seem to lose some of that control over their mouth.

Hobbies/likes:
Baking! They won't tell you they love you because they're terrified of commitment but they'll bake you all kinds of fun things if they really love you.
Drawing. Not very good but likes doodling on their hands and arms
Really long walks are one of their favourite things. Like, they love it so much. They're the "it's only a few kilometres let's just walk" type of person lmao

Tattoos or piercings:
Septum and snake bites! They also have their earlobes pierced and want so many more. As for tattoos, they have a heart on their hips, a spider on their ankle, Saturn on their thigh, and a whole bunch of other tattoos on their arms

Other: (Tw!!)
Tried playing guitar as a teen but it didn't go well so they stopped
Recovering alcoholic. They've been sober for about a year but their cravings still get really bad. They used to do drugs too, did a bit of everything but mostly used oxy, weed, and cocaine. Again, they're recovering, but it's really hard for them, especially since they refuse to get help from anyone. (because they're a stubborn little bitch)
(for smut: Elliotte is amab and doesn't really want any gender-affirming surgery or anything)

"Oh, did I forget your name or make a joke and no one laughed? Did I come across as stupid or did I cum too fast?"