Katya

"Violet, I'll have you understand, I am high as hell, but I meant every word I said"

Full name: Katya Ivanova
Nicknames: Kat, Katie (she hates it), Tia
Age: Twenty
Zodiac: Virgo
Occupation: In university studying psychology! She's in her second year :) she also is a waitress on the side just for some extra money
Sexuality: Unlabelled but prefers girls
Gender: Female (she/they)

"The fraying threads of recovery crushing me from above and underneath, you're gonna wish you believed me"

Appearance:

Height: 5'7Nationality: Russian

Height: 5'7
Nationality: Russian

Personality:
Katya tries to be the most genuine and authentic version of herself. She likes to believe she has a pure heart that will, in the end, know what decisions are right to make. Whether it's in their friendships, their work, or even the simplest daily encounters, Katya's sincerity and kindness seems to shine through like a beacon.
Honesty is very important to them. They value that truthfulness and transparency more than anything. She gets all upset and hurt when she finds out she was lied to, but always takes people at face value, wanting to put their trust in everyone they know.
She is chaotic and reckless, to say the least. Her approach to life often lacks structure or careful planning, and she's unafraid to embrace the spontaneity that comes with it, unafraid to take risks. They're the type who's always diving headfirst into things they most certainly shouldn't, always wanting to discover new things. This also means she doesn't have that little voice in her head that tells her danger might be coming for her until it's too late.
Genuinely, she thinks she is one of the funniest people on Earth. That's not a joke. She will shamelessly laugh at her own stupid bullshit until you somehow find yourself laughing along too.

Hobbies/likes:
She plays bass because she's cool and hip and keeps up with the trends. She has a Fender active jazz bass (it's teal and glittery so naturally it's her baby) and an Ibanez precision bass
Crochets!!
She skates a little bit isn't very good
Collects vinyls! Absolutely adores bands like Pink Floyd, Cage The Elephant, The Velvet Underground, etc etc yea yea you get the idea

Tattoos or piercings: Navel piercing! No tats she really wants one

Other: (Tw!!)
Pouts when she's super focused
Absolute caffeine addict. Like, they always have coffee, an energy drink, anything with them.
Allergic to nuts! It's a deadly allergy so they always carry an epi with them
On antidepressants! Used to s/h and had all sorts of terrible habits, but she's clean now. They make her a lil wacky and like, out of it sometimes, but she's very glad she's on them. Just in general they're very pro-taking meds if you need em.

"You say that I'm insane, you're probably right. We all got something important to say but talking's a waste of time"