Benji

"They say 'it's not what you like, but what you're like a as a person." Well I need new hobbies, that's one thing for certain"

Full Name: Benjamin McKinnon
Nicknames: Benji, Bennie, Ben, James, Minnie
Age: Twenty-one
Zodiac: Leo
Occupation: Musician
Sexuality: Bisexual
Gender: Male (he/they)

"Sometimes home is a cigarette. You're too straight-edge to get it."

Appearance:

Height: 5'6Nationality: Australian

Height: 5'6
Nationality: Australian

Personality:
There's absolutely no doubt about it, Benji is immodest. Their confidence and self-assuredness is front and centre, often without a hint of shame or humility. While this boldness can be seen as a strength in certain situations, it may also come across as excessive or self-centred to some. They are the type to readily celebrate their achievements and talents, unapologetically showcasing his accomplishments to the world. It's a quality that can both impress and, at times, leave others taken aback by his unreserved self-promotion. He also doesn't take anyone's shit, not on a surface level at least.
They are so. Incredibly. Stubborn. Like to a childish extent, where they'll get upset and angry over things not going their way. Getting what he wants, even past that silly stubbornness, is really important to him. He craves that control in his life, needs it to function. It's almost to the point of OCD, but he doesn't have it.
Speaking of! Benji gets upset so easily. The smallest thing can send him into a spiral. They hate it, hate how it makes feel, look and what it brings out in them. He has some undiagnosed anger issues that he seriously had trouble dealing with, but tries his best.
They never get flirted with, or just not consistently enough to get used to it, and will get all flustered when that does find him in one way or another. They're also pale as hell so when they get flustered and blush it's very visible.

Hobbies/likes:
Guitar!! He's played on and off since he was like 12! They have a pastel pink telecaster which is their main guitar. it's worn from years of use but they play it the most. A black PRS, he uses it during special events or to impress people, and a black fender squier that he's had since he was a child!
LOVES being the centre of attention.
He really loves music and will catch himself humming songs or mumbling lyrics throughout the day. They think it's kind of embarrassing but he's gotten quite good at stopping himself from doing that.
This man will throw tantrums if he doesn't get his proper beauty sleep. They like getting up at around the same time (which again, that sort of routine/schedule type thing gives them some sense of control over their life) but go to sleep whenever, so if he's going to sleep late for whatever reason, he wakes up all grumpy and annoyed, making it known to the entire world that they are TIRED.

Tattoos or piercings: Earlobes and his left nostril! Absolutely terrified of getting tattoos despite the fact that he really wants one

Other:
They're scared of thunderstorms. Imagine a dog when fireworks go off, he's kinda like that
Since their father has a bad drinking problem, they stay away from the stuff because they're scared it's genetic
Doesn't like animals. Not in a "they're gross and icky" way, but in a "animals are delicate and fragile I don't want to hurt them" way.
Smokes when he's stressed (he's always stressed)

"When there's control I lose it. Incredibly impulsive, so scared I'm gonna end up doing something stupid."