01|☘•𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓•☘

INFO
TIMELINE: 3 YEARS BEFORE ZORO BECAME A STRAWHAT MEMBER.
SETTING: MORNING.
OTHER: FLASHBACK.

DISCLAIMER

this book contains gore, mentions of organs, sexual jokes, intimate scenes, and sexual stuff.
If you are sensitive to any of these things, I suggest you do not read this book.
ALSO, all characters sexuality is changed to bisexual
! Very sorry for the female readers. 😭

---------

•THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW•
------
The smell of dewdrop and fresh grass filled the Air, the warm morning sun rising over the horizon. The heavenly sound of birds chirping filled the quiet meadow.
A cold breeze came over the lands, majestic (E/C) eyes watching the scene. A young male stood up from the blanket below them. A pleasant feeling came upon the male as he felt the sun's warm rays on his (S/C) skin. His beautiful (W/C) golden tipped wings blowing in the wind. A soft smile was present on his lips, as his legs began to walk. He walked over the  bloomed flowers, making sure to not step on them. He soon reached a huge flower field, Which a mixture of blue, pink, yellow, and red flowers.
He walked slowly towards the flower field, soon plopping down on the flowers. He giggled, feeling flowers between his (W/C) colored feathers.  His (H/C) Eyelashes fluttered, as he hummed himself a tune he was very familiar with.  suddenly, a 'hello?' was heard behind the male. He turned his head, his gaze being met by a green-haired man's shocked gaze. "Hello.." he said in a soft voice. He slowly began to get up, sitting cross legged. Meanwhile, the green haired-man couldn't believe what he was seeing, a man with huge (W/C) golden tipped wings. The man smiled gently at the green-haired man. He motioned for him to sit beside him. The swordsman hesitated, but sat next to the young male. "I'm [Y/N] [L/N], and you are?.." a hint of curiosity was in [Y/N]'s voice. "My name is roronora zoro..." He muttered, staring deep into the other male's ---suprisingly-- beautiful yet hypnotizing (E/C) eyes. "Zoro..." He muttered under his breath. "You have a nice name." He said in a cheery tone. "Thanks?.." zoro raised a brow. The earthling looked to the side.  "Are you a pirate?" He simply asked. "No. A bounty hunter." [Y/N] was quite surprised at that statement, "wow, that's suprising-- all the humans I have encountered have all been pirates." He said, the cold crisp Air blowing his (H/C) strands. Zoro stared in amazement, completely shocked by the male's beauty. "What are you?" He muttered. "Oh, I'm a earthling, ever heard of one?"

Zoro was now even more amazed. Suddenly something was put on his head, his eyes flickered to his head. A flower-crown was on his head, it had a mixture of white Daisy's and green lilies. He switched his gaze to the male, a smile was present on his face, his white pearls showing. "Everyone needs a flower crown!"

BADUMP

BADUMP

BADUMP

BADUMP

zoro's heart raced in his chest, his eyes widened. A warm feeling began to flutter inside his chest, making him put a hand over his chest. "Are you alright ?" The (H/C)-haired man asked. "I-i'm fine!" He whisper-shouted. "Okay." He said. Zoro suddenly got up, him holding the flower-crown up. "I have to go." He said, a frown present. "Oh. Well, make sure to visit next time, zoro."
The green-haired man nodded, a small smirk on his lips. "I'll make sure to do that, [Y/N]." the earthling gave the pirate hunter one last soft glance, before standing up and flying away.
Zoro watched the figure grow smaller, and smaller, until he was barely seen. "I hope I meet him again."