02|☘ •𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐• ☘

INFO
TIMELINE: 4 YEARS AFTER THE MEETING OF [Y/N] [L/N] AND RORONORA ZORO. A YEAR BEFORE THE STRAWHATS GO TO USOPP'S VILLAGE.
SETTING: AFTERNOON.
PLACE: USOPP'S VILLAGE.

–––––––––––
A MALE WALKED AROUND THE PEACEFUL VILLAGE.
he had a soft smile on his lips. His long wings followed behind him, as residents of the area would peak out their homes to look in awe at the male earthling. (They didn't know what the male was.) A certain man with long black hair watched the male walk around. 'Is he a pirate ?! If so, what is he doing here ! ' ussop thought. truth be told the earthling actually was a pirate. But not for the reasons you would think.. he became a pirate because he wanted to travel the world, go on adventures, ECT. Ussop got his slingshot ready, as he charged at the male earthling with a battle cry. The male earthling was surprised, but dodged ussop. "What the?!" He said. He looked at the male with a shocked expression.
"Ah--- hello. " The male said. Now that ussop was quite close to the earthling, he noticed how beautiful the creature looked. With beautiful yet hypnotizing (E/C) eyes-- and silky soft (H/C) hair... he also noticed that he had long yet majestic white wings behind him. He screeched in fear, as he pointed to his wings. "Y-you have wings !!!! " he said in a horrified voice.
"Oh-- yeah... I have wings."

"What are you?!?!"
"I'm a earthling."

–––––––––––––––
•WEIRDO SPEAKS ! •

Hi, hi ! I'm sorry for posting such a short chapter, I was trying to just get a update out so, I had to rush. But this is about how ussop and [Y/N] met. Also hint :wink wink:

Starling, majestic creature, war of the heart, is all connected, and they all are related to each other.
Anyways !! Have a nice day..

I will post some updates tomorrow... (Maybe).