04| ☘•𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊•☘

TIME: ONE WEEK FROM THE LAST CHAPTER'S TIMELINE. AND ALSO IT'S A MONDAY.

SETTING: NOON, LOGUE TOWN.

OTHER INFO: [Y/N] WILL FINALLY MEET THE STRAWHATS AGAIN ! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

(Tw; this will be cringe.)

---日差しが強い---

|-----------★------------|

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

|-------------★--------------|

A BOY WITH WINGS WALKED DOWN THE STREETS OF LOGUE TOWN, with a pep in his step. It was like he was walking on sunshine today. [Y/N] successfully made friends with smoker ! And it took about a week long for him to succeed.. Suddenly, a 'Tap tap!' was on his shoulder. [Y/N] turned around, his wings fluttering...
[Y/N] froze in his tracks, (E/C) eyes widened. His body went stiff, as his smile enlarged.
A certain moss haired man was even more shocked, as his body went stiff.

BADUMP

BADUMP

BADUMP

BADUMP

Zoro felt his heart race faster and faster, like he was going to have a heart attack. He was more than happy, he was totally overjoyed that he ran into the love of his life.. he has been dreaming and fantasizing about [Y/N] ever since they first met.

"Zoro?... Oh my god ! It's really you. It's a
Been a while, how are you?.."

Zoro looked away, his face bright red with embarrassment.

"H-hello... Yeah--- it's been a while.. "

Zoro mumbled, as [Y/N] suddenly brang him into a hug. Zoro gasped slightly, suprised by the hug.

"I missed you so much !! Oh my goodness. "
[Y/N]'s wings wrapped around zoro in a warm embrace, as zoro was redder than a tomato.

"I-i..."

Zoro tried to get words out, but it was like his tongue was cut. He gulped, before pulling away. He hid his face, totally embarrassed.

Jealous brown eyes watched the scene from the shadows, as he clutched his goggles in his hands. he let out a frustrated soft grunt, as his cheeks were a bright pink. He ran a hand through his brown curly hair, as he sighed.

'how dare zoro take my one and only love?! It's so unfair ! Only he is mine... Mine.. '

He thought, a irk mark on his forehead.. it was so unfair to him ! How come his crew mate, the 'strong swordsmen' zoro gets to have his only love?! He couldn't allow it. [Y/N] was his, and his only... And he would kill anyone and anything in his way. Even though he's not as strong as zoro, he wouldn't let zoro take the love of his life.

He stepped out of the shadows, being noticed by [Y/N]. Ussop immediately rushed to [Y/N], bringing him in a huge hug. Zoro glared at ussop, as he was quite surprised.

"U-ussop?! Oh my goodness--- you scared me ! It's been a while... Why didn't you send me a letter? "

Zoro's eyebrows furrowed, as ussop smiled simply.

"I'm sorry ! I didn't have enough paper ! "

Zoro let out a nervous chuckle, as [Y/N] nodded. Ussop and Zoro glare at eachother with burning glares while [Y/N] was a bit confused but paid no mind to it.

"Hey... [Y/N].. why don't you join our crew? "

“WEIRDO SPEAKS!”
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
–––––––––––––––––––

“ ay! Hey yo! It's been a while. Ik, ik, i haven't posted in like... Weeks. Im sorry y'all, ok? And also this is a old chapter. So it's quite outdated to my current writting. Have a good day/night fellow simps! › (also thank you all for getting this book to 700+ reads! I am so happy. This book is almost at 1k!!)