03|☘•𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖞 𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗•☘

TIMELINE: PRESENT DAY, LOGUE TOWN.

SETTING: MORNING, LOGUE TOWN.

OTHER INFO: SMOKER MIGHT BE OOC. (OUT OF CHARACTER)

Also, why is this man so cute yet so hot at the same time?? 🥵)

–––––––––––––––

THE MALE EARTHLING, landed on the port. The wind Ruselled his (H/C) locks, as he awed at the Beautiful town. He was amazed by the town, as he wrote in his notebook. (Midorya 2.0 😘✌️) "The town of the living, and the dead.." he muttered under his breath as he continued to write in his notebook. Amazed gazes watched at the earthling, they had never seen such majestic yet strange creature.. suddenly, [Y/N] bumped Into taller person. He fell to the ground, as he groaned. He slowly got up, looking up. His eyes widened, as he let out a shaky exhale. There was a male, much taller than the amazed [Y/N] [L/N]. He had light teal hair, with a few white strands in his teal locks. He was muscular, and about 3 inches taller than out earthling potaganist. He also had memorable yet cold brown eyes. He took out his two cigars. For a moment, The cold tealed-hair man glared at the (H/C) male. but gasped softly, as he felt his stomach explode into butterflies.

BADUMP

BADUMP

BADUMP

BADUMP

BADUMP

He had never felt such feelings for someone... It was strange... Yet it felt so, so, good...

Smoker snapped back to life, as he realized a fact... This strange male needed to be his..

Smoker cleared his throat, a pink blush on his cheeks. He looked away, as the earthling looked a bit confused. I mean, he was. What would you do if a hot man you just met acted so fucking weird ? Anyways, smoker sighed softly before looking at the earthling. He cleared his throat once again, as he scratched his nape.. "h-hello. I'm smoker, marine.. erm--- who are you?"
The earthling smiled softly.

"Call me [Y/N] [L/N]! Nice to meet you, smoker ! "

The boy held out a hand, as Shivers went down smoker's back.  he let out a shaky exhale, as he grabbed the boy's hand. He Shaked it slightly, as his face was bright red. The boy's (S/K) colored skin felt so good against his hand.

" what are you exactly,  [Y/N]? "

He blurted out his thoughts. He was just very curious, especially with the wings.. he thought maybe the attractive male ate a devil fruit?.. [Y/N] let out a small hum.

"OH! I'm half human. But mostly a earthling !"

"That's strange... I've never heard of a earthling before..."

“WEIRDO SPEAKS!”
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
–––––––––––––––––––
HEY-YO! it's been a while, innit? Anyways-- I'm so so so so sorry for making short chapters. I'm very disappointed in myself. But I promise, i will get my schedule back in order. And I know the love interests are kinda random, but i LOVE this man, okay? Have a nice day/night my lovely fellow simps! ❤️❤️😘😘