day one hundred six // group chat

Chloe's POV

I woke up to 8 missed calls from... Luke?

Chloe & Luke

Luke: babe

Luke: baaabe

Luke: wake up, princess

Luke: please

Luke: i need u here baby

Luke: i love you

Luke: i miss you

Luke: come on chloe wake uuuup

Chloe: 8 missed calls are u my mom

Luke: fiNALLY CHLOE IT'S 11 AM

Chloe: what is it luke

Luke: wanna go to the beach with me?

Chloe: of course lukey :) but i dont want to swim

Luke: that's fine we can just walk so wear flip flops :-)

Luke: ill pick u up after lunch

Chloe: no i wanna come over

Luke: now?

Chloe: is that ok

Luke: of course princess :-)

I quickly got up with a visible smile on my face and got ready for the day. Minutes after, I rushed down the wooden staircase, startling Kayla, who was sitting on the couch in pajama shorts and an old shirt, watching a movie and eating a bag of Doritos. "Where are you going?" Her eyebrows knitted together. "Over at Luke's and then we'll go to the beach." I said, walking towards the door. "Okay." That's all she said and then I proceeded.

(a/n im listening to give me love cover by luke and calum i cant someone hold me)

Luke's POV

I walked to my door with a huge smile on my face.

I was wearing my dark blue button up on top of my smiley shirt with black skinnies and black vans.

I heard a knock on the door, must be Chloe.

I opened the door to be greeted by...... Kayla????

Tears were streaming down her face and she kept sniffing, Michael behind her, bawling his eyes out.

Soon Calum and Ashton arrived, teary eyed.

Where's Chloe?

Wait......

Something happened!!!

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!" I yelled to them all.

"Luke calm down, she'll be okay." Ashton said, his voice cracking at "okay".

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN, MY GIRLFRIEND MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE OR SHE MIGHT BE SICK I DONT KNOW" I yelled, tears formingat the edge on my eyes.

"Tell. Me. Where. Chloe. Is." I said, anger building inside me.

"She's in the hospital, Luke." Michael said. Bursting into tears even more.

"W-what do you mean??" Tears are flooding my vision.

"Luke, she was in a hit and run." Kayla said.

"W-what? N-n-no!! NO! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!"

"There was a drunk driver who hit her but didn't stop. Jake, her ex, found her on the street and brought her to the hospital. He texted me about it, I told all the boys. Jake explained that Chloe had a bag of sweets with her, so she probably went to the store for your beach trip."

My girlfriend might be dead right now.

"Let's go to the hospital, I'll drive on my own."

I went to my car and started driving to the hospital.

I was going over the speed limit but I don't care.

That was until I didn't see that it was red light, and

everything went black.

Michael's POV

I woke up from a dream again. Why the heck was that is Luke's Point of view?? wtf?? At least I had the chance to be lovey dovey with Chloe, never forgetting this dream. I have weird dreams these past days, I'm so confused I'm going back to sleep.

(a/n sorry i havent updated in awhile!!!!! I have school now so I might only be updating on the weekends, but I'll try!!! tysm for 1.26k reads 💓)