day one thousand one hundred ninety five // epilogue

three years later

together with their families

chloe collins
and
luke hemmings

request the pleasure of your company
at their wedding celebration

on the 16th of August, 2018

at the Manila Cathedral, Manila, Philippines

11:00- 12:00 pm

reception to be followed at Sofitel Hotel, Manila, Philippines

motif: baby pink and baby blue

rsvp : 09863926276

two years ago

Luke

today, i will propose to Chloe. And I have the perfect plan for it.

I called Chloe and it rang twice before she picked up.

"Hello?"

"it's me" "HAHAHHAHA"

"Luke shut up"

"anyway are you ready"

"yeah"

"ill be there in five"

" kay. love you"

"love you more princess."

I hung up and started driving to her place.

I got out of the car and was amazed by what the boys did. They designed the sidewalk really nicely. I chose to propose here because it's where we first met.

"Luke? What's all this?" Chloe walked down her front porch stairs and walked up to me.

"Listen, Eversince the day I met you I've never been so happy. You're the one that puts a smile on my face, and it ain't going nowhere. Yes, I just quoted Justin Bieber. Anyway, My day isnt complete if I don't see you, I can't sleep properly without you in my arms. I'm inlove with your eyes, oh god your eyes. I like the way you clap your hands everytime you laugh hard. I like your small little dimples that only come out when your smile is real. I like your curly hair, and how it's always in a braid, I like your obsession of green tea. And all that i'm saying is, I could never live without you and I never wanna lose you. So would you do the honor of making your name Chloe Hemmings?"

I got down on one knee and opened the box of the diamond ring.

"YES! OHMYGOD YES LUKE" She had tears running down her face.

three years later

third person's POV

Luke and Chloe are happier than ever. They finally got what they wanted. Spending their wedding with their families and friends. Thanks to Luke, this happened. If he didn't type the wrong number he would'nt have gotten his happy ending.

the end