day two hundred ninety five part two // luke & chloe + group chat

a/n luke still looks like the pic on the top/side so practically 2014- mid 2015 luke

Luke's POV

as we landed the plane, chloe was still asleep on my shoulder. she had her head in my chest and had her arms wrapped around me.

"princess wake up" i whispered to her ear.

"mhhhm" she answered, burying her face in my chest deeper.

"we're landing baby girl" i kissed her cheek and waited for the plane to land.

the plane landed and chloe wanted to have a piggy back ride, and i gave her one cause my princess deserves what she wants.

"luke im sleepy." chloe frowned to me and layed her head on my shoulder.

"go to sleep babe, ill follow your parents to the car."

"okay thanks luke, i love you." she sleepily smiled.

"i love you more baby." i smiled.

i followed her parents to the car, and damn is it hot in manila. its like aus but eh.

as we went inside their car, chloe woke up from her five minute sleep, and kissed my cheek.

i smiled to myself and put our bags in the back, and said hi to chloe's other family members.

"chloe, isn't this luke hemmings? the one you kept fangirling about and he was your lockscreen and homescreen?" her aunt said.

chloe blushed and hid her face into my chest. "yes tita, he is." (translation: aunt)

"why is he here? not to be rude but im so confused." her other aunt laughed.

"oh uh i'm her boyfriend." i smiled at her aunt.

"chloe! grabe ka! di mo naman sinasabi na boyfriend mo ay isang rockstar! ang dami mong dapat ikwento sakin ha!" her aunt said. (translation: chloe! ohmygod! you didnt say youre dating a rockstar! you're gonna have to tell me alot)

"at sino naman ito? ang gwapo gwapong lalaki naman." a lady who looked like her grandma asked. (translation: who's this? very handsome boy)

damn, i didnt know anything they were saying.

"la, ito po si luke, boyfriend ko." chloe smiled again, and leaned her head on my shoulder. (translation: this is luke, my boyfriend)

"iho, ang gwapo mo naman. galing ka bang sydney?" her grandma asked.

"she's telling you're handsome and she's asking if you're from sydney." chloe whispered to me, she probably saw my confused expression.

"thank you! you're lovely and yes i'm from sydney." i smiled.

next thing i knew, we were on the road to baguio.

*2 hours later*

"luke im cold" chloe said.

"c'mere let's cuddle." i said to her.

"mhhhm" she scooted closer to me.

soon enough, we both fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

"aw they're so cute! hurry take a picture."

"shut up we're trying to sleep." chloe said, sleepily, face still nuzzled in my neck.

"but we're here." her aunt, now i learned who's name was kelly, said.

"hmph fine." chloe sat up and grabbed her phone from her bag.