Drarry

Remus: Alright fuckers, listen up! It's time for the next ship, which I am very excited for, and I think most of y'all are gonna love it too. 

Draco: Ohhh I know what this is about... *smirks*

Harry: Damn straight.

Ron: *whispers to Remus* was that the most appropriate thing to-

Remus: No.

Charlie: So, from what I've heard, this next ship has already happened in your universe!

Ginny: *gaaaasssspppp* is it Drarry?

Remus: It's Drarry.

Draco: *smiles, then pulls Harry close and kisses him*

The twins: *cheering*

Hermione and Ginny: *fangirl screeching*

Ron and Luna: *drinking Butterbeer from their "#1 Drarry Shipper" mugs*

Lupin: *adorkable smiling*

Sirius: *shooketh to his core*

Harry: *pulls away and snuggles into Draco's side*

Remus: Awww that's cute. Anyways, we're going to need some reactions that actually use words.

Hermione: *rolls eyes and chuckles* it's adorable. End of story.

Lupin: The tension between those two was something else, I'm so glad they finally realized their feelings.

Alex: THE PINING WAS SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING OH MY GOD!

Remus: ALEX HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE? THIS ISN'T YOUR UNIVERSE!

Charlie: WHO THE FUCK IS ALEX?!

Remus: A character in my other fics, they're Draco's sibling.

Draco: I'M AN ONLY CHILD!

Remus: Yeah, in canon and in most fanfictions. BUT NOT IN MINE!

Charlie: So... permission to slap them back into their universe?

Remus: Yes.

Charlie: *slaps Alex so hard that they travel through several alternate universes to get back to the appropriate one*

Remus: Sorry about that, everyone. Continue reacting!

Harry: Need I say anything? This ship is perfect.

Draco: *ruffling Harry's hair* I agree, it's absolute perfection.

Ron: This ship is the definition of adorable, but they act so cute and coupley ALL THE DAMN TIME. It makes me feel sad and alone and I don't like it.

George: I like it BECAUSE those two make lil Ronnikins feel sad and alone.

Fred: BAHAHA nice one George!

Ron: Why must you hurt me in this way...

Ginny: Well, first/second-year me did NOT like this ship at all, but now it's my OTP and nothing will change my mind.

Luna: I always knew there was something between them...

Fred: Y'all can thank Luna for bringing this to my attention and helping me get them together. She's like the real-life Cupid!

Sirius: WHY A MALFOY OF ALL PEOPLE?!

Harry: *groans into his hands*

Charlie: Okay then... ratings?

Everyone except Ron and Sirius: 10/10!

Ron: 7/10, it would be higher if they didn't make me feel so alone.

Sirius: 2/10 WHY? JUST WHY?

Remus: Draco, Harry, Sirius, how about you go into a separate room to talk things out while I get ready for the next ship?

Drarry: Alright...

*the three go off to the other room*

Remus: Everyone, go and get some sleep, it's late and y'all need energy for the next reaction!

Everyone: *goes off to the bedrooms*

***

AHHH I LOVE DRARRY SO MUCHHHHH!!! Not as much as I love the next ship the crew will be reacting to though...

Y'all might have to wait until next week for the next chapter, unfortunately. I'll be at my grandma's all weekend and won't be able to access Wattpad, and I highly doubt I could get the next one done by Friday morning, what with all the homework my science teacher is assigning already (that I haven't done because I've been writing/reading fanfiction instead of prioritizing my education).