Hedric

Remus: COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO MOTHERCLUCKERS IT'S TIME FOR THE NEXT SHIP!

Ron: Ughhh do we have to? I was having an amazing dream...

Charlie: Yes, Ronald, we have to.

Remus: I'm going to go get our guest, see y'all in a bit. *teleports away*

Charlie... So Harry, are you three okay now? After all, no one else was in the room where it happened, and we'd really like to know what was going on.

Harry: We're all good, thanks for asking.

Charlie: Oh, no prob- oop! Looks like Remus has arrived with our guest, everyone!

Cedric: *in a sing-song voice* Guess who's back!

*queue cheering track*

Charlie: Where the hell did that come from- *sees Remus staring at him creepily from a tech booth* of course.

Remus: *jumps out of the booth and lands in front of everyone* Alright, shall we get started?

Hermione: Remus, that booth was 20 feet above us. HOW ARE YOU OKAY? 

Remus: If I can travel into alternate realities and summon the dead, I can jump down from a tech booth 20 feet up.

Harry: How the hell do you-

Remus: Hush, we'll do a Q&A later, y'all can question everything then. But now is not that time. Beardos and weirdos, today you're reacting to the very beautiful ship known as Hedric.

Everyone except Draco: *cheering louder than the Krakatoa eruption*

Cedric: Why did I have to die before this could happen?

Harry: This... this is beautiful. And it would've definitely been a thing, but we all know what happened...

Charlie: *notices Draco, who looks like he's about to cry* Dray, do you want to sit in the library while everyone else reacts? There's an entire section dedicated to Drarry fluff that you can look through if you want.

Draco: Sure, thank you Charlie. *walks off to the library, unnoticed by everyone else*

Remus P. and Lexi: WE APPROVE!

Remus: Oh my fucking God, first Alex and now you guys? Please tell me Remily won't be coming here as well, I can't deal with y'all anymore.

Lexi: No, she's not relevant enough for that.

Remus P.: Yeah, they're barely in anything, I don't even know why you made him.

Remus: Trust me, I don't either, but I can't cut them now, can I? Now, can you guys please just go back, I don't have the time for this.

*the two go back through the newly built portal*

Remus: I WILL EXPLAIN LATER NOW CONTINUE REACTING!

Sirius: *is decked out in Hedric merch* I love this more than I love my husband. 

Remus: *le gasp* Is your husband who I think he is?

Sirius: Yep!

Remus: *squeals in Wolfstar fanboy*

Lupin: I thought Drarry was the best, but no, this is.

Ron: They would probably make me feel more alone than Harry and Draco currently do, to be honest.

Ginny: *bashing her head against the wall* Why. Did. He. Have. To. Die. They. Would've. Been. Perfect. Together.

Hermione: *while pulling Ginny away from the wall* Their children would've been beautiful.

Luna: *looks up from the fanart she's making* I would've been willing to be their surrogate had Cedric survived...

Remus: Fred and George, what the hell are you two doing over there?

Them: *writing Hedric fanfiction* Shut up, we're trying to write more fanfics! There aren't nearly enough in this world.

Remus: I agree, I can never find enough good ones. Continue on!

Charlie: So based on the reactions, I would assume that this is a 10/10 from everyone?

The Weasleys + Wolfstar: NO IT'S INFINITY/10!

Remus: We stand corrected. Wait... where's Draco?

Charlie: He's in the library looking at Drarry fluff fics. Do you want me to go get him?

Cedric: No, I'll go. I was planning on having a chat with him anyway. *stands up and walks to the library*

Remus: ... Alright then, while those two have their talk, let's... watch Chamber of Secrets? I know we planned to watch it after we reacted to Charry, but we never did get around to it...

Everyone except Ron: *cheering, running to grab snacks and blankets, etc*

Ron: Isn't that the movie with a hell of a lot of spiders?

Remus: Yeah, but don't worry, I'm deathly afraid of those things as well, so we can suffer together. Now come on, we don't want to miss the iconic rescue scene!

***

You can tell how much I love Hedric, I wrote much more for this one than I did for the other chapters lolzies.

Somehow, I got this done in the 2-ish hours before I had to leave to go to my grandma's, and yet I haven't finished the last three questions of my science homework even though I had all weekend.

I also managed to start writing Cedric and Draco's talk before I had to leave. I'll finish it once I get back home, and it should be up by Monday evening (MDT) at the latest.