Thank you!

Remus: Hi everyone! I just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for 4k reads! Charlie and I are so incredibly thankful for you guys!

Charlie: Hell yeah we are! I didn't write a single word of this up until now, but I read every chapter and every comment at our rehearsals. Seeing people enjoy my best friend's brainchild is truly amazing <3

Remus: I am so sorry for the large time gap between the last few updates. I'm also sorry to say that this is how things'll be indefinitely. However, while I have left the Harry Potter fandom and moved to the Percy Jackson fandom, I'm not going to give up this book entirely. If I happen to get a stroke of inspiration-

Charlie: Or if someone pops in with a request-

Remus: Then I'll write it down and publish it.

Charlie: And I'll read it during what little break time we have.

Remus: But, while we're on the topic of Percy Jackson, I want to know something. Should I do a Percy Jackson version of this book? Is it something y'all would be into?

Charlie: Remus, I'm not going to be involved in that.

Remus: I expected nothing less, which is why I have Jack lined up for the job should it come to fruition.

The cast, who are just chillin' in the background: *cheering*

Remus: You guys might remember Jack from the Pansmione chapter. The cast loved him, and he said that he'd always be willing to come on and help out. Unlike Charlie, who, I'll admit, was dragged into this against his will. He warmed up to it eventually though, didn't you?

Charlie: Hehe... yeah... I sure did... *mouthing to camera* PLEASE SAVE ME

Remus: Oh shush. Anyways, Charlie will continue to co-host this one with me, but I wouldn't drag him into the Percy Jackson one unless we had a crossover or something.

Jack: *popping in out of nowhere* OOH YOU SHOULD DO THATTTT!!!

Remus: Dam you, Jack, stop giving me ideas.

Jack: It's what I do, Rems, it's what I do *disappears*

Remus: *rolls eyes* Anyways, that's all for now! Thank you again for 4k, and let me know if I should make that Percy Jackson version!

The cast: THANK YOUUUU!!!! *waves and blows kisses at camera*

*fade to black*