Cleaning Duty

"Alright Axl you got cleaning duty tonight?" Duff asked, holding the door open for Izzy and Steven, who was still completely clueless to the fact Duff and Izzy were gay. 

Axl grumbled, cleaning off a table, "Why do I always fucking get cleaning duty..." 

Izzy added over his shoulder, "Don't forget the mysterious blood at table five and the used condoms in the back lounge, fucker." 

Axl laughed cynically, "Ha ha ha. You're so funny Isbell that you give my middle finger a boner," Axl hissed, flipping him off and continuing cleaning the table. "You sure you wanna stick around? I won't be too long if you're worried about missing me," Axl winked at Slash, who sat on the other side of the table. 

"It's fine, besides I think you got lost last time, it took you a lot longer to get back than you said." 

Axl shrugged as casually as possible, avoiding eye contact, "I had a holdup." Slash didn't seem to believe him but he let it go. "Okay well I'm gonna go take a piss, I'll be back."

"'Kay. I'll miss you so much baby I don't know how I'll get along without you."

Axl went to go clean another table when he heard the front door swing open and close. "Garden's closed-" Axl turned around to find the bastard he dealt with yesterday, "Hey Daddy, come back for more?" he mocked arrogantly. 

The guy was completely furious, "YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH!" he spat, storming in. 

Axl smirked, sitting on the edge of the seat, "That's the name Daddy, don't wear it out." 

The guy stomped over, "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU CUNT. I SPENT SIXTEEN HOURS YESTERDAY TIED TO THAT TABLE WITH MY PANTS AT MY ANKLES AND WRITING ON MY DICK." 

Axl laughed, "Haha yeah that was really badass of me." 

The guy growled viciously, "YOU LITTLE FUCK, I HAD TO STAY LIKE THAT UNTIL EIGHT O' CLOCK AND ABOUT TWENTY PEOPLE FOUND ME LIKE THAT." 

Axl snickered, "Could be worse I could've bitten your dick off.." 

"YOU TOOK MY WALLET YOU FUCKER!" he spat, attacking him and pinning Axl to the table on his back. 

Axl hissed, writhing, "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!" 

"I'LL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO YOU YOU LITTLE SLUT," he spat, climbing over Axl and tearing his shirt off. Axl kicked and punched at him, but the dude only took both of his legs and pinned them on either side of him, "STOP FIGHTING BITCH." 

Axl had never been more grateful to see Slash enter the room, "What the fuck is going on?"

The guy growled, "None of your fucking business. Just a little bitch getting what he deserves," he spat, pulling at Axl's leather pants. 

"LET THE FUCK GO OF ME YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!" Axl snarled, kicking and flailing.

Slash came towards him, "Hey don't touch him!" 

"I don't think this is your problem, curly! Get lost!" 

Slash pulled the guy's arm away forcefully, "I said don't fucking touch him!!" he raised his voice, ripping the guy off Axl by the shoulders. 

The guy curled his lip in a sneer, going to punch Slash, but he dodged, then rammed into his stomach with his shoulder, throwing him into the edge of the booth. The guy yelled in pain, and Slash tackled him to the ground, wrapping his arms around his neck in a headlock. His yells became muffled EEERKs, and he struggled, flailing his legs and thrashing. Eventually his fighting died down as Slash put him to sleep.