Think

"C'mon Axl tell me what you're thinking..." Slash murmured, resting his head on his arms over the couch cushion as he sat on the floor. He looked up at him with round, brown eyes. Axl sat on the couch, his legs and arms crossed. 

Slash told him everything. 

Everything. 

Or, he certainly hoped it was everything. 

There was no real way to know if he was lying. But it was almost too wild to make up. He couldn't imagine why he would make up something like that. But he promised him that he was telling him the truth, and he would never lie to him. He would always be honest to him, to whatever he asked. Axl just hoped that wasn't a lie too.

But even after it all... He really really wanted to trust Slash. 

He wasn't sure if he could, or how hard it would be, but he really wanted to. He wondered though if there was anything he left unsaid. 

But in his deep brown eyes, he didn't think he saw any signs of a liar. It was difficult to see him as a killer. Those eyes, they looked the same, but Axl felt like they were different. But they weren't the eyes of a murderer.

He always imagined murderers would be very noticeable compared to the normal person. Honestly, between the two of them, he always imagined that he would appear more the killer type than Slash. 

Slash was gentle, compassionate, considerate, Axl never would've imagined it. 

But... He wasn't really a murderer. 

Certainly not in your stereotypical sense anyway. 

He only did what he thought was right, to make things better, to do what fate should've done but didn't to people who deserve it. Axl would never believe it, but he was always one to be a little psychotic, and honestly... The way Slash explained it... It sounded reasonable. Was that weird, or did it actually make sense? Or was he just as insane as Slash so he didn't notice?

What made it believable, was the fact that the man he killed... Definitely deserved it.

The man who had attempted to rape him the previous evening was a rapist, drug dealer, thief, you name it he'd done it. He just may not remember it all being that half of his crimes were done while drunk or high. He had no family or particular friends, more so accomplices. He drank a lot, and often when drunk he would find innocent people in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Slash had concluded that what he had attempted to do to Axl, was the same as he had done to many other people. So it wasn't just because of Axl he had to kill him. Part of it though was also for him. He wasn't gonna let anybody try to abuse Axl under any circumstances, and certainly not get away with it. 

Axl didn't quite know what to make of it. His mind was conflicting so much he felt sickened from confusion and chaos. So to Slash's question, he didn't even quite know what he was thinking. 

He let out a deep sigh. "I'm thinking........ My ass hurts." 

Slash gave a soft smile, "Axl..." 

He sighed, ".....I don't know what I think..." 

Slash brushed his thumb gently against Axl's pinkie finger, "...When I said you can talk to me about anything baby..." he looked at him with calm eyes, "I meant it.." 

He wasn't sure what feeling he had deep in him that he kept getting from that look Slash had in his eyes. Or what he had learned, he couldn't figure out if it were poetic, or badass, or horrible or honestly maybe even a little sexy because Axl's crazy and kinky like that. But his body felt like a whirlwind of emotion, it made him dizzy and almost nauseous.