Touch Too Much

"Axl, you good?" 

Axl snapped from his thoughts. "Huh? Oh, y-yeah, fine," he replied, pretending like he hadn't just daydreamed for a solid five minutes. 

He couldn't stop thinking about Slash's hand latched to his. His hand was so warm, and strong and rougher than his own, his fingertips calloused from his guitar, how nicely his own fit with his, how his fingers intertwined with his, locking together like a puzzle. Was it wrong that he kept thinking about it? No that's okay, but was it wrong that, it felt kinda nice? 

Slash had told him that he could talk to him about anything. He wondered if this would be included in that vague topic. Well, y'know what, we already walked home holding pinky fingers, fuck it. Axl sat down on the couch next to Slash, crossing one leg over the other and stretching an arm over the back of the couch. Axl brushed his thumb along Slash's shoulder, "Hey, baby can I see something for a second?"

Slash swallowed, "Um, depends.... What do you mean by see something and whaddoyou mean by a second?"

Axl grinned, "Are you implying that I want your dick?"

"Inferring is the word I think, actually."

"Okay, well, no. That's not what I meant." Axl bit his lip with a sarcastic wink.

While Axl had meant it sarcastically, he imagined what it would be like to touch him. He was so gorgeous. All he wanted to do was run his hands all over his body. Axl wondered if Slash would roll his head back or close his eyes, biting his lip and running his hands back through his curly hair. Axl stopped himself from spiraling in thought again.

"Gimme your hand baby," Axl nodded his head, picking up Slash's wrist. Axl turned Slash's palm facing him, using his thumb to massage the center of his palm. Slash had a confused look, but let Axl rub the back of his hand, brushing his fingers against the bones in his hand. 

Axl locked fingers with Slash's, holding his hand, fitting like a puzzle. Axl let go of his grip on him, turning it to face palm upwards. "Relax your hand a little honey," Axl said calmly as Slash loosened his wrist. Then, suddenly Slash let out a short yelp of surprise as Axl bit down onto his index finger, using his tongue and closing his lips around his finger before Slash pulled his hand away in alarm. 

"What the fuck was that!" Slash squeaked, his voice cracking slightly as he dried Axl's saliva off his finger. 

Axl smirked devilishly, "Just wanted to see your reaction sweetheart."

Slash blinked, his face looking slightly flushed, "And...?" 

Axl thought. "Hmm... That little voice-crack you had was adorable. But I think you could do better."

"Better what?"

Axl shrugged, resting his chin on Slash's shoulder. "I dunno."

Slash blinked his eyes at him, ".......Er.."

Axl looked up at him with deep eyes, "There are uh..." Axl's voice trailed off, avoiding eye contact, swallowing, "A... Few things you could do....." 

Slash stared at him in almost disbelief, and Axl wondered if that was because he could hear his heart beating out of his chest; he couldn't believe he actually just said that. He was in total shock that those words just came out of his own mouth.

Axl could feel Slash's face closer to his own, and his eyes kept flickering at his soft lips. But whether it was himself or it was Slash who was leaning closer he didn't even know. Axl could feel Slash's warm breath against his face. Slash whispered, "Axl are you making a pass on me..."