𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖

This is my first story so please comment tips or things that could help me improve my writing but do NOT comment hateful things and be rude.

I would love if you could comment or vote on this story but no need to spam useless comments (unless you are arguing with someone in the comments because I love drama).

Mattheo Riddle, Lorenzo Berkshire and Theodore Nott are not my characters and belong to yasmineamaro,  babynaomi and Theodore's creator. All the HP characters belong to J. K. Rowling but Elizabeth and Catherine are my own characters.

I am also British so I will be using the British spelling and name for things, for example colour and not color and trousers instead of pants. If you don't like this decision you can either stop reading or change the words in your head. But if you are actually confused on what a word is comment and I or someone else can try explain it to you.
✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

This fanfic is about Bellatrix's daughter who has to marry her enemy, Mattheo Riddle Voldemort's son.

It is an enemies to lovers and will probably be slow burn. I don't know if I will add smut or not, depends if I feel comfortable adding it. To not confuse you guys Tom Riddle and Voldemort are two separate people and Bellatrix isn't Mattheo's  mum.

Some backstory: Lizzie (Elizabeth) is turning 18 soon and lives in Malfoy Manor with her best friends: Tom (19) and Aurora Malfoy (18) and her little sister Catherine (15).She went to Hogwarts before the war, she was in Slytherin (obvi) but left in her last year due to the war. Mattheo is 21 and also used to go to Hogwarts (Slytherin). He is his father's heir and his top death eater. He knows legilimency, wandless magic and VERY dark magic. He and Lizzie don't get along since she was 9 and he was 12 (you'll find out why in a flashback). Both know parsletongue.
✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

I will try post more parts often, hopefully at least one per week but if I don't its probably writer's block, sorry. Anyway, enjoy!