ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

TW: Torture. If it makes you uncomfortable I'll tell you when it happens.

Lizzie's POV:

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Well that was a waste of time. I wanted to get away from people and smoke on the roof in peace but I had to run into my 'oh so wonderful' fiance.

Note the sarcasm.

Now I was still sat on the roof smoking. Salazar was curled up in my lap making circles. I can tell he's happy about almost killing Nagini. They've had a rivalry since Mattheo and I have.

I was zoned out when a drop of water hit my face. Oh great it's raining. Well I won't melt so who cares.

Well I do because the rain put my cigarette out but other than that I don't care. Really, I don't care for anything.

I wish I could just disappear. Or run away. But not die, no I don't want to die. I want to be free but not that free that my soul is free from my body.

Oh how I envied Aurora for being an animagus. She could turn into a pure white dove and could fly anywhere. I tried to become one with her but when my mother found out she stopped me from it.

She always did. All because I was the Lestrange heir. Not that she payed less attention to Catherine, she neglected us both the same. But I had to do what she or the dark Lord said or I would end up with my own blood spilled from my body.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

After a while of just sitting on the roof, a burned out cigarette in my hand and others around me I got up. Salazar hissed at the sudden movement but got out of my lap before he fell. He wrapped himself around my ankle.

I was soaked from head to toe but a quick spell fixed that problem. The new problem was that no spell could change my shitty mood.

Well maybe there were two, but not that I would use on my self. The cruciatus and killing curses. I could use a little torture session on a few of the muggles and mud bloods in the dungeons.

I trudged down the halls of the quiet mansion all the way from the roof to the dungeons four floors below.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

The dungeons were deep underground so no one in the main house could hear anything happening there. There was barely any lighting down there and the floor usually was covered in water or other things like blood and dirt.

They had 3 levels, all underground. I was going to the deepest one.

There we kept traitorous witches and wizards. They had been on Potter's side during the war, but we had captured them. Now I was going to make them regret ever tolerating Potter.

My boots hitting the stone floor echoed through the corridors. I hadn't bothered to cast lumos so I was walking in almost pitch black darkness.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

I stopped in front of a cell that held two people. One was a tall boy, maybe my age, and the other a younger girl, probably 9 or 10. They were today's victims.

I opened the cell using my wand and then closed the door behind me, can't have them escaping.

"W-Who? Who are y-you?" The boy asked. "A Lestrange" no need for them to know my first name. I saw them both gulp at my last name and the girl's eyes water.

"Now who are you two?" I didn't really care but acting sympathetic and then hurting then is so much more fun. "I'm J-Jack. Th-Thats my s-sister Lily."

Stuttering. I hate it. It's so stupid. It makes you look weak. Look dumb, stupid, shy, scared, weak. All the things I hate.

THE TORTURE STARTS HERE YOU CAN SKIP TO THE NEXT TEXT IN BOLD IF YOU WANT.

"So who's first?" I smirked at their scared faces. This was going to be so fun. "No volunteers? Guess I'll have to pick. How about little Lily?" The girl burst out crying but I quickly shut her up with silencio.

I pulled her away from Jack and push her flat to the floor further away. He could still see her but couldn't reach me or her.

I took my dagger out of it's sheath on my thigh and placed the point on Lily's arm. "Let's see how loud you can scream and cry." I laughed at her terrified expression.

I pressed on the blade more, drawing blood. She was crying and whimpering but I wasn't going to stop. I started to carve words into her arm, a technique I learned from my mother herself.

'Worthless'

I carried on writing, ignoring her now screaming and Jack's pleading.

'Blood traitor'

More screams and more cries to stop.

'Useless'

More. More. More. The screaming was such a blissful sound.

'Bitch'

So many insults and rude words littered her arms and legs now. She was laying in a puddle of blood but not enough to die from blood loss. I had also cut up her face, hair, clothes and torso.

I'll leave Jack for next time, I'll be more creative then.

I tied them both up again and left the cell, locked it, and left the dungeons.

TORTURE OVER

I went to my room to clean up since blood isn't the best thing to wear to dinner.

Unfortunately, I bumped into Mattheo on the way from the dungeons up to my room. Well more like he ran into me while running from something or someone else.

I pushed him against the wall, pulled out my dagger and held it to his throat, right on his carotid artery. "Watch. Where. You. Are. Going." I spat.

"Aw did I anger you doll?" His eyes flitted across my blood covered clothes and body, stopping for longer in certain areas. "Oh I did, how cute. Did our fight this morning really piss you off that much, Beth?" His voice was teasing but I didn't feel like playing along.

"Yes. Now two things. 1. Don't call me Beth, it's Lestrange to you. And 2. Run into me again and I will do to you what I did to that little girl 10 minutes ago." I threatened.

"I hope you do, Doll." And he pushed my dagger hand away and walked off. Not forgetting to wink at me too.

"Asshole!" I yelled after him and stormed off to my room. Luckily I had no more annoying encounters with people.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Word count: 1086

I'm alive? Surprise? Yeah ik I didn't update for over 2 months but. Yk what, I don't even have an excuse. Sorry loves. I'll try update for my birthday tho. It's April 27th. So in 8 days. Love you all. Please vote and comment, I really love seeing your comments. OH. I almost forgot, THANK YOU FOR OVER 3.5K READS.

A/N-♡