ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Lizzie's POV

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

"You sent for me?" The blonde girl asked me as she walked into my room. "Yeah there's going to be a party tomorrow where they read out the list and a ball this weekend." "Ooh I can't wait to see who I get to marry, how about you?" Aurora said sitting down next to me on my bed.

"Oh well, um I already know who I'm marrying, I found out at today's meeting." "You don't sound happy about it, who is it?" I look her in her sky blue eyes and try to say something while she stares into my non-existent soul.

"Mattheo Riddle"

"THAT DICKHEAD?!" "Yep" I nod. "The ball will be when he proposes to me" I added. "In front of like 1000 people, I wish you could say no it would be funny" "Same but I would get killed in seconds if I did. Anyway I called you here to asking if you want to go outfit shopping and not to talk about my 'fiance' so what do you say?"

"Is that even a question, obviously yes now come on!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room and to the front door. "So where would you like to go shopping miss Lestrange?" "How does Diagon Alley sound miss Malfoy?" "It sounds great." We linked arms and I apparated up to Diagon Alley.

I dragged her to the nearest dress shop and both of us started looking for something to wear to both parties.

Two or three hours later we finally chose what to buy. I bought a few dresses and other accessories, so did Aurora.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

My stuff:

My stuff:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 - 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕠 ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें