ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

Lizzie's POV

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

"Lizzie"
"Lizzieeeee"
"Lizzie wake up"

A calm voice kept whispering into my ear and I knew exactly who it was.
"Tom if you tell me to wake up one more time I will make sure you can't speak ever again" I snap.

"You are sooo not a morning person" he laughs. I turn around to hit him in the head with a pillow. "Owww that hurt" "Shut up I know it didn't" I answer back while getting up, "also you were meant to sleep on the couch not in my bed"

"Your bed is comfier" "I know that's why I told you to sleep on the couch because I didn't want to" we both laugh for a second but then I ask, "Why did you wake me up this early anyway?" "There's a meeting in an hour" "Do I have to go?" "Yes they're saying it's important" "They always say that" I roll my eyes at him.

"Just get up Lizzie" I get up from my bed grab some clothes from my closet and go to the bathroom to change. I pick out a black corset top and black jeans, after getting dressed I did my hair in braids and did my make-up. I put in one snake earring and let my pet hiding snake become the other one.

 I put in one snake earring and let my pet hiding snake become the other one

Salazar is my pet hiding snake. They can shrink and grow to any size and when they want they can pretend to be made of metal or another material as long as they still look like a snake. Each snake has only one owner and they choose it not the person, every owner has a mental bond with their snake so they know where it is at all times and vice versa and can communicate in their head. I got Salazar when I was six, my mother had bought him but he didn't like her so when I came in the room he slithered over to me and she let me keep him.

"Hurry up Liz!" I walk out of the bathroom to see Tom looking bored as ever playing with his wand while sat on my bed, "I'm ready come on" I hold out my arm for him and he holds it and we walk to the dining room. I sit next to my mum and with Tom on my other side.

I take out a dagger and start spinning it in my hand and throwing it up a little every while. "Elizabeth pay attention!" "Why its the same every meeting?" "This part actually concerns you so listen to the Dark Lord, Elizabeth" I roll my eyes at my mum and turn to face crusty old nose less.

"As you all know all of our children have to marry each other to keep our blood pure. Tomorrow, the marriage list will be shown but today I would like to announce one of the engagements. Miss Lestrange..." I put my dagger down and listened to what voldy was saying "... will be marrying my son..." me and Tom look at each other confused "...Mattheo"

I look over at Mattheo, sat on his father's right, and see a look of confusion and anger on his face. My head is filled with thoughts but most of them being 'why him, why do I have to marry him?' out of all the pureblood kids I get Mattheo Riddle who is 1. not even pureblood but half-blood and 2. has hated me and me him back for the past 9 years. This is bad. Like really bad.

"Miss Lestrange?" "Uh yes my Lord" "What do you think of this arrangement?" "No" I manage to say, "Excuse me?" I take a deep breath to calm myself, "No. I will not marry Mattheo." I did it, I said that I won't marry that monster of a person to Voldemort. I quickly stood up and ran out of the dining room and into the corridor outside.

I just fucking did that.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Word count: 666
Hope you liked the first chapter, please comment and vote. Thank you!