ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

TW: Underage drinking and smoking
Lizzie's POV:

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

I woke up to Aurora and Enzo jumping on my bed. It's safe to say they won't do that again since I crucioed Enzo.

"Ow!" Enzo screamed at me. I took off the spell and sat up in my bed, "don't jump on me while I'm sleeping then."

"We figured out that much. Anyway we have to get ready for the party later." Aurora said pulling Enzo up off the floor and to sit next to her at the end of my bed.

"But I already know who my 'fiance' is" I said rolling my eyes. "But it is a party, with alcohol and probably drugs too" "fine I'll get ready but Enzo has to get out." Aurora smiled and pushed Enzo off the bed onto the floor.

"Why do you always bully meeee?" Enzo whined, getting up and going to the door. "It's not only you, Draco gets bullied too." "Still not fair" he pouted.

"Oh shut up, you know you love us and we love you back" I went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I had to tiptoe because he was taller than me. Aurora then did the same and Enzo went bright red.

After an hour, we decided on what to wear. We both picked something from our shopping trip yesterday since that was the point of going shopping.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Aurora's outfit:

Lizzie's outfit:

Lizzie's outfit:

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Aurora wore a green velvet dress with black mesh sleeves and black boots. I chose a matching set of a green top with puffy sleeves and a short green skirt. I had black heels on but they were the most impractical shoes I had ever wore and I was sure my ankles would break, but hey I needed the height.

Both of us had green nails but different designs and shapes. Our make-up was also similar but I wanted mine to be bolder while she prefered natural colours.