☆Pigeonles☆

LILLY'S POV:
Today I'm going to my friend Kaiya's house for a sleepover,I decided to go and pack my bag early,at around 4pm. *time skip bc cba to write anything else*

.
.
Hi Lilly! Says Kaiya, Hi!. Kaiya says,Oh um by the way my friend is coming over if you don't mind?,of course I don't mind says Lilly.

*Time Skip*
.
.

Hi!! Holly Says.Umm by the way I brought my boyfriend Gustav and his band over if you don't mind,okay that's fine i guess Kaiya says bothered at how many people are coming over.

They finally come over. All of the members say hello.Tom,Bill,Georg and Gustav are the members of the band.
Hi Guys! Lilly and Holly say while Kaiya ignores them.
Kaiya Says,Does anybody want to come with me to the shop for some snacks?

Bill Says,I will come with you.

*time skip to where they are at the shop*
Umm so Bill,What should we get? Kaiya says.Ummm we should get tayto crisps Bill Says (HELP IM LAUGHING WHILE IM WRITING THIS ALSO THEYRE IN TESCO HELPP)yes and we should get capri suns says Kaiya (IM KAIYA AND I LOVE CAPRI SUNS HELP)
.
.

*THE 127TH TIME SKIP BC CBA TO WRITE ABT TESCO BC ITS BORING*

LILLYS POV:
Bill and Kaiya come back from the shop,while Me,Holly,Gustav,Georg were watching tv while Tom was just on his phone.
Kaiya put all the snacks on the table (BTW ME/KAIYA AND BILL GOT MORE STUFF BUTTTTT CBA TO WRITE ABT WHAT WE GOT)
Anyways,we watched titanic (OMG I FEEL DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF BC IVE NEVER WATCHED TITANIC)
While we were watching the movie,Holly and Gustav were making out. (EWW HELP)

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN EVERYBODY GOES TO SLEEP*

KAIYA'S POV:
Me and Bill decided to sleep in my room (OMG IM SO DELULU SO BILL IS MY BF IN THIS) While Georg and Tom slept in the guest room,Lilly Slept on one of my couches and Holly and Gustav slept on another couch.
.
.
*HELP ANOTHER TIME SKIP BUT LIKE 2 HRS LATER*
LILLYS POV:
It's 2am and I'm really hungry (HELP) so I decided to go up to Kaiya's room since she always has snacks (real HELP) since i don't want to disturb Kaiya,I don't turn the light on.because I don't turn the light on I accidentally fell over her shoes in her room and hit off of her wardrobe! It made a really loud noise.Kaiya woke up just to realise the wardrobe had fallen on her leg (HELP) Lilly runs to the light to turn it on to see if Kaiya's okay.Then,Bill suddenly wakes up to the mess all over the room.Bill says what the heck has happened. (HELP ME WHAT IS THIS STORY😝😝ITS CRINGE BUT FUNNY THO) "WHAT THE FUCK" Kaiya says. (I WOULD ACTUALLY SAY THAT HELP ALSO I KEEP FORGETTING TO ADD " BUT CBA TO ADD IT BC THIS IS JUST A FUNNY PIJUS HORROR ROMANCE TOKIO HOTEL STORY)
.
.
Kaiya says,Lilly go home,you've already caused enough trouble. (HELP I COULD NEVER SAY THIS)
So then Lilly walks home upset about what she has done to her best friend.While she's walking home she sees a guy behind a tree In her estate.He slowly turns around and looks at her,he looks familiar. He kind of looks like a quiet boy that never really talks to anyone in school,his name is Pigeon.She was surprised because why would Pijus especially out of all people be outside at nearly 3am.Lilly looks closely at Pigeon,She sees that his hands are covered in blood.she just doesn't think anything of it and walks home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Word count - 663

THE END OF CHAPTER ONE HELP ME THIS IS LIKE MY FIRST STORY SO DONT HATE AND JUST LAUGH AT THIS HELP ALSO IM HOLLYS GFF KAIYA AND PLS FOLLOW ME MY USER IS KAULITZZZLOVER