☆Pigeonles Drama☆

*LILLYS POV:*
This morning I decided to go to Kaiya's house.
"HI BESTIE WESTIE ZESTIE" Kaiya says,"HI BBG". "Omg tell me everything that happened with you and Pigeon!" Kaiya said. (I WOULD ACTUALLY ASK THO BECAUSE IM KINDA NOSY..)🥰🥰
"umm so technically I'm dating Pigeon.."
"OMG WHAT ELSE?" Kaiya says."I'm not telling you oh em gee you're so nosy." (HELP)

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GO TO SKL"

When they went into school,they saw their friends.

"Hi guys!" Kaiya says.Lilly just looks down and waves. (SHES EMO RN)😝😝

*KAIYA/MY POV*

I looked at Lilly weirdly.Why was she acting like this,She was okay before we went into school. (SHES PROBABLY SAD BECAUSE SHE HAS TO DO WORK BUT REAL)
Anyways,I ask her what's wrong.She says, "I don't see Pigeon." I say, "Oh em gee shut up he will probably be here in a minute."
"Anyways I have to go to class now bye!"
"Bye." Lilly says. Omg who cares if Pigeon is in school or not.While I was thinking of that,I see Pigeon.
"Tanks guys for 142 li- Oh hi Kaiya!"
"Hi.", "Do you know where Lilly is?" "No and I don't care about where she is you ugly bitch." (HELP) Pigeon says, "Okay I was just asking.."

*PIGEONS POV*

Omg that Kaiya girl that is besties with Lilly is such a bitch. (HELP) Nobody should ever be rude to me,I mean I kill everyone that is mean to me.Should I kill Kaiya? I mean if I kill Kaiya,Lilly would be sad.I don't want her to be sad but if I kill Kaiya she might want to stay with me all the time.
Anyways,I will kill her.
Okay so I've killed I think about 2 people so far,that's not a lot to be honest.
I've killed Park Zesty and Patrik Connortz.I killed Park Zesty because he was literally so annoying and always talked about Ella.I killed Paddy because he had a crush on Lilly,Lilly is only mine.
So now I'm going to kill Kaiya because she said I'm ugly. (HELP PIGEON IS DRAMATIC)
Okay so how am I going to plan how to kill her,and how will I kill her?

*KAIYAS POV*
Today I went to sit next to Bill while we were doing Maths. "Hi Kaiya!" "Hi." I was still upset about what happened about Pigeon. Bill Says,"Kaiya,what's wrong?" "Ughh I just kinda got mad at pigeon and said he's an ugly bitch." "Kaiya you shouldn't say that!" Bill Says. "I know but like! I'm a bit suspicious because I feel like he's the murderer that murdered Park Zesty and Patrik." I say. "How do you know it's him? You can't just think Pigeon is the murderer. He didn't do anything." "It's literally so obvious that he's the murderer,Lilly told me that she saw Pigeon with blood all over his hands behind a tree! And guess what they found behind the same tree Lilly saw? A dead body!"
"Okay now that you've told me that I believe you and I think that he's the murderer,we should tell the police." Bill Says. "Wait don't tell them yet,I have a feeling he's gonna try to kill me. I wanna see if he tries to fir-"
"Stop talking" Says our teacher.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER SKL*

Omg Lilly messaged me,Let's see what she said.

Lilly: Kaiya you should come over today,I also invited tokio hotel and our other friends.
Me:I'm guessing Pigeon is coming over?
Lilly: Surprisingly,he's not coming over.He said he's busy.
Me:Okay,what time should I come over at?
Lilly:Come over at 5pm
Me:Okay byeee
Lilly:bye😝

It was 4:30 right now so I have half an hour to get ready.
I decided to just wear my pajamas because Lilly said we might have a sleepover.

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN I GET TO LILLYS HOUSE*

"Hello!" "Hi!" Everybody says.
"Are we gonna have a sleepover or not?"
"I don't know,but maybe you guys could stay for a while!" Lilly says.

*TIME SKIP HELP*

we decided to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas.(MY FAVE MOVIE)
I went onto my phone and I decided to check the time,it was 8pm.
"Umm guys I feel sick I'm gonna go home!" I say. "Um okay well tell me when you feel better." Holly (BBG) says.
"Okay,bye!" "Bye Kaiya!" Everybody says.

*BILLS POV*
I think that's weird Kaiya feels sick,I know everybody feels sick.But I feel like she's lying.Maybe she's gonna see if Pigeon Is going to kill her,I hope not.

Me:Kaiya,Are you okay?
Kaiya:Yes,I'm fine.
Me:Do you actually feel sick?
Kaiya:Yes
Me:Okay..
Kaiya:Bye💗
Me:Bye💕

*KAIYAS POV*

While I was walking I heard somebody say my name,I knew who it was,It was Pigeib.

"Kaiya.." "Yes Pig-"
Before I even get to say his full name he stabs me. "What the fuck" I say. "I hope you die,you're an ugly mean bitch."

I don't even know what to do,I just lay down on the ground. (HELP SORRY BUT IM LAUGHING)

*BILLS POV*

I just know something's wrong.

I decided to walk to Kaiya's house.
While I'm walking to her house,I hear someone crying. I can hear it from an alley.
When I went into the alley I saw Kaiya.

"Oh my god what happened!" "Pigeon...Stabbed me." Kaiya says while crying.

"Oh em gee I don't know what to do." Bill Says. So he just decides to call the police.

"TIME SKIP*

*KAIYAS POV*

I just woke up,where am I?
I woke up to see that I'm in the Hospital,Oh yeah I forgot Pigeon literally stabbed me.
I turned to my side to see Bill there.
"Kaiya are you okay?"
"I'm fine." "Okay,by the way Lilly,Holly and Oliwia are coming." "Okay."

*TIME SKIP TO LIKE 20 MINS LATER*

"Hi Kaiya!" The girls say. "Hi." I say and look over at Lilly,When I look over Lilly comes over to me and says,I need to talk to you.

After she says that Bill,Holly and Oliwia leave. "What did you want to say?"
"Who stabbed you?" Lilly says.
"Who do you think? It was your fucking boyfriend who stabbed me!" "Oh my god,you're accusing Pigeon of stabbing you? That is such a lie,He would never do that." And after that she just left the Hospital.

*OLIWIAS POV*
While we were waiting outside,We all tried to listen to hear what they were talking about,I heard Lilly saying she doesn't believe that Pigeon stabbed Kaiya,Wait he stabbed her?! I was thinking Pigeon was a bit suspicious anyway.

We all decided to go back into the room.

When we went into the room,Kaiya wasn't there.Where was she?

*KAIYAS POV*

When Lilly was leaving I decided to get changed really quickly and leave,I jumped out the hospital window. (HELP BTW I WAS ON THE 1ST FLOOR)

While I snuck out,I saw Lilly. Ugh of course she was with Pigeon.

Anyways,I saw Oliwia and Holly go into the car.So now Holly,Oliwia,Pigeon and Lilly were in the car.Wheres Bill?
I try to sneak back home.When I'm walking home I turn around because I hear a noise,I see Bill.
"What are you doing?!" I say
"What am I doing? Like what are you doing! You're supposed to be in the Hospital."
"I feel fine now so what's the point in going back to the Hospital."

*TIME SKIP*
Bill said I should stay over at his house for a while.While I was there we just watched Movies and did other stuff. (HELP CBA TO THINK OF WHAT THEY DID😱🥰😝)

OKAY GUYS CBA TO WRITE ANYMORE SO THATS IT😝😝 WHAT DO U THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN ALSO FOLLOW ME MY USER IS KAULITZZZLOVER WRITTEN BY PIGEONLES OWNER 2 BTW AND PIGEONLES OWNER 2 IS KAULITZZZLOVER HELP