☆lilly penn becomes lilly pigeonles☆

☆kaiya bbg pov☆
it was morning, 6:52am.fuck we have school today it's Monday.i sat up from bed and saw bill beside me.i carefully got off the bed and took my uniform.i them went downstairs to wake everyone else up but it seems like they heard me stumble out of bed since they all were already awake.

"sorry if I woke you guys up"i sighed and went back upstairs.i went to the bathroom and changed then went back to my room, seeing bill now awake.

"oh bill, I don't hav-"I was saying.

"I brought a bag in case I was staying, which hol said we probably would be"bill explained.i made an 'o' shape with my lips and lead him to the bathroom, where he was going to change.i went back downstairs to see if everyone brought school stuff.

"do you got your uniforms?"I asked as I hit the last step.

"yeahh"everyone said and held up bags.

"alright"i said and went back up to my room to change.bill came back to my room and I heard someone going up the stairs and to the bathroom probably to change.once everyone got ready and changed we  all packed our bags and left for school.

☆Lilly's pov☆
it was close to time for school so I got ready and left for school.as I was walking I saw my group of friends, and out of the corner of my eye,I saw my crush, Pigeon.since I hurt kaiya last night I didn't want to speak to her since I'm scared she will hit my bum so I jogged over to pigeon.

"hi pig! how are you?"I asked and started walking with him.

"im good and you"he replied with that smile.

"im good thanks"i smiled and blushed.

"anyways I was just going to make a video,you can stay with me while I do it though"he said and whipped out his phone.he opened tiktok and hit record.

"thanks guys for 142 likes if you kno- if you want to know where I am im in uh turkey and plus like and follow for more updates"he said and ended the video, posting it.

"whats your account name?"I asked pulling out my phone.

"Uh....pigeonjbm97n"he said and read out his user on tiktok.

"thanks, I will be your biggest fan"i giggled and followed him, which he followed me back.

"thanks bro"i smiled.we both talked and walked to school, I became a little more flirty when I talked to him but acted as if it was a joke.when we got to school we both walked to class and sat down,so did my group of friends.i sta behind the group and with king pigeon since....I like him you know?anyways we were talking and messing whole class and even got close to eachother!we were already good friends- great friends but we got even closer.maybe I should ask him out soon?i don't know but maybe. anyways,we talked the rest fi the day and at around 7:30pm I heard a knock at my door.i opened it and it was pigeon! but in a suit?

"oh hey pigeon...what you doing in a suit?"I asked a little confused.

"I like you...and I want you to be my girlfriend"he said and smiled.i blushed heavily and hugged him.

"I will be your girlfriend"i said and he smashed his lips onto mine.i kissed him back and pulled away.

"im gonna give to bed pig-pig so ill talk to you tomorrow babe!"I said and shut the door in his face.i went upstairs and quickly texted hol and kaiya telling them I'm dating pigeon before going to sleep.