☆new student in pigeonleschool☆

☆viki's pov☆
today im starting in a new school.its called 'PigeonlesSchool' and it has some really good reviews from past students.i am kind of excited to start because i need some friends since I left my old friends at my old school.i still kept in contact with them but I don't see them often,only on summer breaks.anywayd I got ready in my uniform and put on some mascara.i put some sweets in my bag and my air up aswell and left for school.i took the bus and we were there in 20 minutes.i got off the bus and walked to the office to meet the person who is giving me a tour around the school.when I git to the office I saw the secretary and a short girl with blonde hair.i smiled slightly.she looked like a nice girl.

"hello"i smiled and waved.

"hi"she smiled and waved back.

"im gonna be touring you since your new yeah? I'll also be bringing you to collect your stuff aswell so...."the girl explained.i nodded my head and she started walking away so I followed her.

"this school is really strict, you can't have on jewellry,have to wear a skirt if your a girl,always have to call a teacher sir/ma'am,always have to ait with your legs crossed,no speaking during work...not even to ask for help, and there is so much more I cant even remember" the girl said.

*TIMESKIP TO END OF SKL BC I CANT THINK AND VIKI'S POV STILL😊😊😊*

I was walking back to my house when I heard some rattling in the forest.i ran towards the sound only to see a trail of blood and a dead body.i was horrified and screamed my heart out.i ran out and ran back home locking myself inside.after an hour i turned my tv on and dripped to the news channel.

"HELLO PIGEONLESWORLD PEOPLE, WE HAVE A NEW DEAD BODY FOUND IN THE TOWN OF PIGEONLESSTREET ANF THE PERSON THAAT DIED THEIR NAME WAS PATRIK CONNORTZ.WE ARE THINKING THERE IS ANOTHER BODY SOMWHWRRE IN THE PIGEONLESTREET FOREST.STAY SAFE" the news woman said and I flipped the channels.i knew a patrik connortz,he was an annoying little bitch!I honestly didn't give 2 fucks and just went to sleep in my room.