☆Check the pigeon-Street news?☆

☆Hol's Pov☆
i was a little shocked after what lilly done last night.after she went, everyone was just talking about random things until rokas started bringing up drinking.

"after all that shit i kind of want like a beer or something do we have some here?"he asked and stood up from the couch.

"well my mum has them in the press over there"kaiya said pointing to a press on the bottom right.

"who wants one?"rokas asked.gustav,Georg,tom and bill all said they did but me and kaiya were a little unsure.

"but we are under age?"I asked in a confused tone.

"yeah we are to but look what we are doing"tom smirked and opened the bottle with his teeth.

"but-"I was going to say but gustav sat beside me.

"you can try some of mine and if you like it we can share"he said and kissed my forehead.

"mhm"i hummed and looked over to kaiya who looked disgusted.

"ewww get a- wait nevermind just stop being so lovey dovey!"kaiya said looking away.

"it's not like you will be like this with bill soon"gustav smirked and kissed my forehead again.

"What!NO!"kaiya squealed as bill's face was flushed red.

"You sure....?"I said also with a smirk.

"I'm positive!I don't even like bill! He doesn't even like me!"she squealed again.both her and bill covered their faces and kaiya went up to her room.

"Uhm...anyways!"georg said.

"She will come down soon, I'll go up to her though"I said sitting up and going upstairs to kaiya's room.i knocked and let myself in sinceeee yeah.

"Sorry about earlier....it was mea-"I was saying but got cut off by some of bills shouts.

"HOLY FUCK! THAT WAS IN THIS ESTATE!HOLY SHIT A DEAD BODY? FRESH?"is what bill shouted.

"Oh fuck what if that was lilly?let's try the fuck down there and see"I said and helped kaiya off her bed and rn downstairs with her.

"What happened?who died?was it lilly?"I asked out of breath.i flopped down beside gustav on the couch.

"No, lilly found the body...the person who died I think was someone called 'Park Zesty'...luckily it wasn't lilly"tom sighed and sat beside me.

"Holy fuck!bill you got us worried!you could have atleast shouted the name!"kaiya sighed in relief.

"Sorry!i was a little shocked! But I'm not leaving the house now until day I'm a bit scared now"bill laughed nervously.

"You can all stay the night just not in my bed"kaiya said and crossed her arms.

"Me and hol call couch!"GUSTAV exclaimed quickly and laughed.i laughed aswell as everyone else sighed.

"Well where will we sleep!"tom georg and bill all said at the same time.

"The floor you idiots"kaiya smiled and pulled bill aside.she let him back after a few minutes and he had an innocent smile on his face.i mean he always had that smile.

"I won't ask what she said"I said with a slight chuckle.

"Wasn't gonna say anyways"he replied sassily.

"Anyways gustav can I try some?"I asked gustav pointing to the bottle in his hand.

"Sure...it's a little bitter but yeah"he said as I took the bottle from his hand and took a sip.

"Mmm! It's not to bad to be honest"I said and took another sip of the sweet yet bitter beer.

LILLYS POV
As soon as I got home I locked the door and ran and plopped on my couch.i turned the tv on and the channel it was on was a boring animal channel so I flipped the channels and as I was flipping through them I stopped on new because the lady was talking about kaiya's estate.

"Just today at 9:47pm a dead body was reported in the small estate called pijusville in the large capital of smiggleland the capital of smiggleland.it was found out that the body's name was Park Zesty' and was a 23 year old man.the murderer hasn't been found yet so stay safe to all the people I'm SmiggleTown!"the lady announced and I was instantly traumatised after figuring out I saw a dead body.i started freaking out and tried calling my friends but they didn't pick up so I just ran around the house locking every door and window and closed the blinds before running to my room with lots of food.i snuggled up in my bed and fell asleep quickly.

GUSTAVS POV
it was getting late and everyone had loads of drinks.i think hol and bill had the most out of all of us but passed out for about an hour then woke up.bilk was already completely sober but hol was barely sober so I let her sleep on me.everyone else decided to go to sleep so I took my phone out and headphones to and plugged them in to listen to music.everyone was asleep...or so I thought.inheard some rumbling around on the floor so I turned my phone on and saw bill....getting up and going to the stairs?he didn't catch me looking where he was going but I caught him going to kaiys's room.damn.tjey definitely should get together.anyways it was 4am so I decided to go to sleep since it was fucking early as fuck.

Word count - 903
THIS IS WRITTEN BY HOL HELP